3

"Come on Maya, you can do it!" he growled and the little girl gripped the gun tightly, trying not to close her eyes as she looked at the other girl at her feet."Useless trash!" the man roared and his fist slammed into Maya's cheek, sending her crashing into the opposite wall. Her head pounded, her ears squealed and her vision blurred, but if she let her weakness get the better of her, it would only get worse, so Maya tried to get up without dropping the gun.

"You can, Maya!" a distant whisper filled with care and tenderness came from far away and Maya tensed every muscle in her weak frame, lifting her wounded and emaciated body off the ground. Her fingers gripped the weapon shakily and she sat on her knees, turning her head. Her eyes burning with hatred fixed on the man who was approaching with a crooked devilish smile.

Maya knew what was coming, she tensed once more, jumped to her feet, and before the man could reach her, she raised the muzzle of the gun and the shot lit up the dark room, leaving behind thick smoke and the heavy scent of gunpowder. He froze, his eyes widening in astonishment and his head tilted down, following the red stream that seeped into the fabric of his shirt and flowed from his chest to his stomach.

"Little bitch!" he looked up at the little girl in front of him still holding the gun and his eyes followed the million pieces in her eyes, proof that he had finally broken her. It had taken him eight fucking years, but he had finally succeeded. His Maya, his highest goal, had reached him. The first he had tackled, the beginning of it all, was her. The only one that had survived this long, the only one that couldn't break, had finally surrendered.

"You did it, Maya" he smirked and then it was all gone. The hatred, the pain, the suddenly awakened thirst for blood. Her legs and arms no longer trembled, her ears no longer squealed, the weapon no longer weighed on her fingers. Everything fell and went cold, her eyes slowly darkened and her body slumped to the icy floor, relaxing in the arms of the darkness.

The fire burned through her mind as the memories awakened by the narcotic smoke filled her lungs. The hatred and pain of the past mixed with hunger and excitement and she closed her eyes, looking up at the night sky and the heat from the burning building. The vision of two passion-darkened eyes flashed behind her closed lids, and the adrenaline from the just-exploded drug lab turned her on even more.

She hadn't seen the handsome man in a week, since the night at the coffee shop when, overcome with anger and shame after the scandal with Aunt Rin and her impulsive confessions, Maya had run away, leaving Taehyung and the boys to get the information they needed from Timo. He had tried to reach her, but Maya was ignoring his calls and avoiding any kind of meeting. At least until that moment, when under the influence of high narcotic fumes, she decided it was time to stop running from him.Half an hour later, completely intoxicated, she flew into the mansion whose address Timo had given her a few days earlier, when she had another moment when she decided it was time to see him, but then she had changed her mind.

The guards who tried to stop the unknown car were swept away by the speed with which Maya flew through the double iron gates. This caused absolute chaos among the guards and caused the boys to come out with guns drawn and ready to fight. "Great, your freaking girlfriend" Jimin huffed as Taehyung walked towards the Lamborghini that had just stopped, letting the guards know that everything was fine and they could back off.

Maya got out of the car and walked towards him, he narrowed his eyes angrily, looking straight into her darkened eyes, not missing the fact that she did not look sober at all, as well as the lust that made her face red and her lips parted seductively. "I'll kill you!" he growled and crashed his lips into hers, lifting her onto his arms and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Maya wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her fingers in his hair, responding to his kiss with such passion that they both gasped.