I know you love me (Jaden Smith Love Story) Chapter 2

...

The hour was over, and i packed my stuff. I was about to leave, when someone turned me around. I saw Jaden. I looked into his big brown eyes. AAWW he is really cute! Wait, what am i talking about, i have just met him? He smiled and said "heey you cant go, you promised me to show me around, so come on" Shit i forgot about that, that was so embarrasing! Just pretend like that never happen. 

"eehm year sure, lets go!" He smiled and took my hand... We spend the hole day togehter. We didn't talked about school at all. I learned him to know, and so did he. Jaden was really cute and funny. His personality is amazing! wow this is wierd. 

"I am really happy, that i got to know you better, your personality is great!" He said, and of course i blushed. He was just so cute, and HOT!:D

"Do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow?" I asked... Hoping for a 'YES'

"Sure, you can just come home to my house after school, is that okay?" 

"Yes, thats a deal" I replied, and he smiled. I looked at my phone. OMG, my mom is going to kill me, i should have been home for like 4 hors ago! 

"Jaden i am so sorry, but i have to go! I forgot the time, and i should have been home for like 4 hours ago! Im sorry, but give me your phone number and i will call you."

He just smiled and said that it was okay, he was going home also. He gave me his number, and i gave my number to him also. He said goodbye and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed. I think my head was red like a tomato! I just turned around really fast, and walked home. Its was soo late when i finally arrived to my home. Oh no, my mom is going to ground me for years. I walked as slow as i could inside, and when is saw my mom sleeping on the couch i just ran as fast as i could, up to my room. I jumped into my bed, and pretend like i was sleeping. Then my mom came up.

"WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She yelled. "I was... its because... I ehm... I " I didn't knew what to say..

"Young lady tell me now... Where have you BEEN?! No lies! The Truth please!" She was really mad, byt also sooo worried and i understood her. But i knew i couldnt lie to my own mom, so i told her the truth... Yes, i know you must think i am an idiot, but i cant lie to my mom, she is like a good friend... 

"ooh well, thats why. Now i get it. Well honey its okay, just promised me one thing! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I was so worried. But anyway, tell me about this guy..." 

And then she got all the details...

-hope you guys like it, please vote comment and fan! :D