I know you love me (Jaden Smith Love Story) Chapter 7

It was dark outside. I looked at my watch. It was midnigt. Oh Gosh. I missed Jaden. I cant believe i did this to him. I don't know what to do now, and i understand if he don't want to forgive me. But i hope he will. I coulden sleep, so i turned on my TV and hoped no one heard me. Then suddenly i could hear my mom. She was going to work. I didn't want her to ask me about yesterday, so i went up to my room and pretended i was asleep. I could her my mom open the door to my room. I could hear her whisper "bye honey, i love you" then she closed my door, and i could hear the car start. I got up and brushed my hair and my teeth, took a purple top on and a pair of black short. Then i put some make up on and whent downstairs again. 

I ate some breakfast, and saw a little TV. Then there was a knock on the door. Who could that be? I opened the door and i couldent believe it! Jaden was standing there, and he was so wet. 

"What happend to you?" I asked

"I need to talk to you, and my parents wasen't home so they couldent drive me. So i walked and its raining.." He looked down. 

"Come inside, i will get you some dry clothes." 

"Thank you" He said slowly and walked inside.

He was sitting on my sofa, while i was getting him a dry t-shirt. 

"I hope this is okay? Its the only boy t-shirt i have." I said and threw the t-shirt over  to him. 

"its fine, thank you" He smiled a little

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I said curiosly

"Well, i said yesterday that i needed to think. Well i've been thinking all night, and...." 

"And Jaden?" I was hoping he was going to forgive me

"I really don't know. I like you so much still, but you kiss-" I interrupted him

"Jaden i didn't kissed him? He kissed me, and i pulled away really fast? I like you so much, and i would never kiss another boy? Just please believe me! And please forgive me..?"

"Juliet...." He said slowly and looked right into my eyes...

I know this chapter was short, but i will write more soon. So what do you guys think about the story so far? 

What do you think Jaden will say to Juliet? Write in a comment what you think:) 

Please vote, comment and fan!!!!<3<3 :D