I know you love me (Jaden Smith Love Story) Chapter 8

"Juliet I...." Jaden looked down. I knew what he would say. He couldn't forgive me... I was about to cry. But i didn't want Jaden to see that i was about to cry, so i was running out of the room and outside where it was raining. 

I could hear Jaden behind me yelling my name. But i didn't stop running. Then suddenly i could feel someone grabbed my arm and spinned me around. I looked away cause  i didn't want to see who it was. Then i heard a voice "Please open your eyes.." It was Jaden, i opened my eyes and looked right into his eyes. I couldn't help it, i was crying. "Stop crying, and you never let me finished my sentence. Well i was about to say, that i forgive you. You are amazing and i like you so much.. And if you don't want to be together anymore that is okay.."  

I looked at him in chok. Was this really true?! OMG i can't believe this! 

"Of course i want to be with you?! I thought  you couldn't forgive me, that was why i was running. I didn't want to hear you say it.. But this is amazing i am so happy!" I smiled, i was really happy. I started to lean in and so did he. Then we kissed. I have missed his kiss. Then i pulled back and smiled. He smiled to, and hugged me. My life couldn't get any better. 

Then my phone buzzed. It was my mom texting me. "Jaden i have to go home, but i will text you later okay?" 

"Sure! See ya beautiful!" I giggled and kissed him googbye. "Bye" I replied.

------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY-------------------------------------------------------------

"NOOOOOOOOO, MOM WHERE ARE YOU? I AM SOOOO LATE FOR SCHOOL! MOM! MOOOOOOOOOM WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!?" Great, she is not home. I was going downstairs. There was a note from my mom ...-

Hey sweety, i have to go to work early,

so you need to take the school bus to school, bye honey.

have a good day, love you.

-Mom<3

That is just great,  she didnt even told me about that yesterday?! Well i am sooo late for school, and my mom is not home, so i dont want to go to school. I giggled and went up to my room. Then i heard the doorbell. "GOD!" I walked slowly down to the door and opened it. I was my best friend. She was crying alot.

"OMG what is wrong?! Are you okay?! Come in honey!" I said. What in the hell was wrong with her?!" 

"He.... broke.. up... with.. me!!!" She cried even more. I couldn't believe this, Simon broke up with her! OMG!? What is wrong with him!!! Jerk! I was so mad at him! 

"Are you serious!? OMG, dont think about him, he is a jerk!" I hoped that would make her feel better. 

"ya i know but i still love him!!!" She cried, and cried, and cried. I hate seeing her like this. But i know what would make her feel better! 

"We have to go to a party tonight. We can have fun and you can forget about Simon okay?" 

"Okay... You always know what to do and say, thank you. You are the bestfriend ever!" I smiled "I will do anything for you!" I replied. 

So now i just needed to make her look HOT, to the party!!!