I know you love me (Jaden Smith Love Story) Chapter 6

"Are you here alone?" a voice said. I looked up and saw Cody Simpson?! Was he really talking to me? 

"Ehm no, hi i am Juliet" I said. 

He smiled "Hi i am Cody, you look so good!" I blushed "thank you so much!" 

We just sat there talking for like 10 minuts. Its strange, Jaden isen't back yet? He was sweet. "Do you want to dance Juliet?" He suddenly said. "ehm i don't think thats a good ideá." He looked disappointed. But then he smiled. "Oh come one, just one dance, its just a dance, nothing more." 

I nodded and walked with him to the dancefloor. He was a pretty good dancer. We danced to one of Usher songs "the dj got us falling in love again"  

Then the DJ put on some slow music (First dance by Justin Bieber feat Usher) I looked in his eyes, and his hands was on my waist. I hold my hair with my hands. Then he took my hands around his neck. Then he started to lean. I didn't moved. He was so close. Then i looked away so he kissed my check. He laughed, took my hand, and pulled me out on at hallway. "Why didn't you kissed me?" He suddenly asked. 

"Well because i have a-" I couldent say anything else because, his lips was on mine. He hands was on my waist, and i pulled back. But i was to slow to pull him away. "What now? You are so beautiful, please kiss me again" He started to lean again, and i pushed him away from me, and ran out on the toilet. I felt so bad, i cant believe i did this to Jaden? What if he founds out? Oh no, I cant let that happen. He has to know, but i will tell him. I think maybe it will hurt more if somebody else told him. I got out from the toilet, and i saw Jaden talking to JUSTIN BIEBER. I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SO MUCH! But that dosen't matter now, cause i have to tell Jaden. Then i heard Jaden shout "WHAAAT!!" He looked at me, and he was so mad and sad. I could see he was about to cry. He ran out on the hallway and i ran after him as fast as i could. 

I took his hand and pulled him around. "wait where are you going?" I asked, and i was about to cry to. "You.. i cant believe.. you... Let go of me, and leave NOW!" He was yelling at me. 

"Wait Jaden i can explain this!" 

"I don't think so, just leave, now!" 

"No Jaden wait, please!" 

Then Cody came out and took my hand "Do you want to dance again miss. Beautiful?" He asked and looked right into my eyes. Jaden was about to hit him in the face, but i ran i front of him and yelled "NO I DON'T WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU! CODY GET OF ME, AND NEVER EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH!" I yelled it right into his face. He gasped and looked over at Jaden. 

"But i tought you liked me?" He looked down on his feet.

"WEL I DON'T! IN FACT I HATE YOU NOW! I AM IN LOVE WITH JADEN, AND THEN I KISSED ME! YOU ARE A JERK, JUST GO AND I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" I was in chok, i yelled so much, but i was just mad! i like Jaden so much, and i don't want Cody to destroy anything. Cody just turned around, and walked into the party again. 

I looked at Jaden. "please listen to me. I didn't kissed Cody, i would never do that! He kissed me, and then i pulled back right away?! I promise you, i would never lie to you Jaden! Just please forgive me!" I started to cry. He came over to me and said "I just need to think alone. I will call you tomorrow, when i found out what i want, right now i just want to go home. Im sorry!" 

On the way home, we were both really quiet. It was so awkward. Then the limo arrived to my house, i opened the door, but before i closed it, i said "Jaden i am so sorry, i don't blame you if you don't forgive me, i am just really sorry. Goodnight, i love you" He looked away, and i closed the door. Then I got inside my house. I ran up to my room, threw me in my bed and cried, untill i feelt asleep.