Chapter 4

Bruce and Alister were on their way home. While in the car they stopped at a cafe. After some time Bruce was having a donut while Alister was having his coffee. Although for Alister, he can't forget what Mr Cyril has said.

Alister: ( Did my mom join this college as well? And what did my mom do there at that time? )

Questions starts to pile up in his head. Until...

Bruce: Hey. You alright?

Alister: H-Huh?

Bruce: Bro you look like you're in deep thoughts. What were you thinking?

Alister: O-oh...I was just thinking about the what happened at the entrance. Also, who are these Horizon Breakers?

Bruce was making a shocked expression, but he had a donut in his mouth. So it looked like he was either about to throw up on Alister or he is choking.

Alister: Bro what's with that face? Are you choking or your gonna throw up on—

Bruce: AHCHOOO!

Unfortunately the food particle has gone to his wind pipe. So he sneezed at him and spitted out the food inside his mouth. Alister face was now covered in his food particles from his mouth.

Bruce: Uhh, Whoops hehe.

Alister: Geez. Thanks for spitting at my face. Atleast my face mask protected me a little bit.

The people sitting at cafeteria were laughing in low sound. Alister started to feel nervous as he hears them laughing. So he got up himself from the chair and decided to go to the washroom.

Alister: I'll be in the washroom.

Alister jolted past towards the washroom. As he entered the gent's bathroom, all the mens inside the bathroom looked at him with confusion. Alister again cringed mentally seeing so many men looking at his state. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Alister: J-just got into an a-accident. That's all...

Then he sprinted towards the wash basin. However he need to remove his mask to clean his face. He does not want to show his face with so many men looking behind him. So he only cleaned his class and left. He only used the tissues to clean the face. After leaving the bathroom, he spotted Bruce and walked towards him.

Bruce: Hey you didn't clean your mas—

Alister: Bruce, I'm going to the car. Pay the bill and let's leave fast. Also I still did'nt get my answer.

Bruce: Wait Alis—

Alister already went out of the door. Bruced sigh and paid the bill. As Alister was in the car, he summoned an extra pair of mask from his magic storage. Bruce was getting inside of the car with a guilt expression.

Bruce: Hey umm, I'm really sorry for what I did there....I hop you're not—

Alister: Bro chill, I'm fine. It's just that I don't like being social. I'm an introvert for your information. Also you need to answer question dude.

Bruce: Okay fine. But dude, Aren't you supposed to know this?

Alister: For what reason should I remember them?

Bruce: Listen, the Horizon Breakers are a group of heroes who make the world a better place and and fight those strange monsters coming from the arcana tower cores.

Alister: Huh? The arcana tower cores? What's that?

Bruce: You will learn that when you get into college.

Alister: Alright then. Also don't tell Rebecca about the duel. Okay?

Bruce: Ofcourse I won't tell. I mean, I won't be spared from her wrath.