Four: An unexpected meeting

We walk in through the VIP entrance which is nice because the normal entrance is filled with a huge crowd of people. 'It looks so cute!', says Amy. The whole area is filled in a beachy style with sand and parasols. They even hung up fairy lights for the evening. 'Who's the first one on our schedule?' I ask. Amy gets out a paper with the artists we want to see highlighted. 'The first one is Conan Gray on the Main Stage at one o'clock.' Kai looks at his watch it's twelve now but if we go now we are front row.' And just like that we are on our way to the first concert of the day.

At least that's what I thought. I look down at my phone and I see six missed calls from Tom. 'I think you might have to pick up.' 'But I really don't want to', I replied to Amy. The phone rings again and I pick up. He rambles on in my ear that one of his other employees who has to greet the artists has called in sick and that he needs me to do her work right now. If it wasn't for the enormous amount of money he offered, I would have declined. 'You have to greet The Driver era and Rex Orange County show them where they need to be. Lisa will show you around.' I wanted to ask why he couldn't do it himself but he hung up before I had the chance. I apologised to my friends/co-workers and went to the backrooms.

Lisa showed me the rooms where they stay until they can perform. It looks spacious and quite luxurious. In the middle of the room on the table are even a bowl of blue m'ms  'Everything they asked about is in the room so it's probably fine but if they ask for anything just give me a call.' She said with a smile. I don't know her very well but she seems like the nicest. 'I have to greet my own artists right now but I'll be right on diall if you need me.' She waved me goodbye and disappeared in the door.

In around 10 minutes I have to greet The Driver Era. I'm quite nervous because I've loved the Driver Era since they started and Ross has been my childhood crush since Austin and Ally. I walk downstairs and see them. Rocky wear velvet jackets with Rocky's one a reddish color and Ross' a goldish one.

'Hi! My name is Ellis and I will show you around for the time being.'

'Hey we are Ross and Rocky nice to meet you!' Ross said while smiling.

We walk up the stairs to show them their room. 'So this is your artistroom to dress up and just chill until you have to play.' I said while opening the door for them. 'If you guys want I can get yourselves a dutch delicacy while you settle in.' 'We would love to try it, what's even a better place to try it than here?' says Rocky.

I walk to the canteen to get them their welcome gift. It's a box with stroopwafels, pepernoten and some peppermint with some mini clogs and a dutch flag on it. It's so stereotypical but I kind of love it. Lisa walks in with a stressed face. 'Hi, Ellis. There are some technical difficulties on stage so the performance of the Driver Era is being postponed for about an hour.' Lisa says. 'We are trying to make it work as quickly as possible can you tell them that for me.' She's almost crying. I feel bad for her. 'Yeah I will. Can I help you with anything else? You seem stressed' 'No thank you I just have to fix it. But thanks for offering'. She says while walking back to the stage

Ross opens the door with a blouse and the first two buttons open. 'Come in!' I sit down at the bean bag. 'So I have good news and bad news. What do you guys want to know first?' 'Let's do the bad news first' says Rocky. 'Bad news is that your gig is postponed for about an hour due to technical issues. And the good news is I have stroopwafels!' We all get our freshly baked stroopwafels out of the bag. 'To get through the time we can play a game of Uno Flip if you guys want to?' 'I love that game!' They said in unison.

I put the cards on table and I gave everyone seven cards. Rocky smiles 'I have really bad cards.' I respond, knowing full well I got way better cards ,to him 'yeah sure that's why you're smiling so big.' I start and Rocky throws in the +5. I'm next but I also have a +5 so Ross now has to get +10 cards from the staple. 'This is a good pact Rocky', I say while high fiving him. Through the game we bully Ross the most with the cards. Until Ross got so many cards that he bullied us and eventually won the round. Annoying I know. We played another game until it was time for them to get on stage. 'Good luck! Break a leg! I'll see you on stage.'

I walked to the stage and I see Kai and Amy. 'Hey guys I'm back!' Together we watched the performance and it was amazing. They were so good and Ross even put off his shirt which wasn't a too bad sight. After they left we watched the other remaining shows. We didn't go to Rex Orange County because he got arrested for sexual assault. Which is something I didn't expect.

--------

Hey everyone! I just want to ask if yall want to comment or vote or just say something. Are the chapterlengths okay? I just started a side job as a cashier and I'm honestly thinking to quit because it's so stressfull sometimes. How are your lives doing?

This chapter has Rex Orange County in it because I wrote this a long time ago and didn't feel like editing him out for the whole chapter. But he won't come back because he's arrested for sexual assault and that is something every sane person shouldn't approve. Till next time!