Fourteen: No catching feelings!

I woke up with two arms wrapped around me. Soon the events from last night flashed before me. 'How did you sleep?' Kai asked and interrupted my thoughts. 'Okay, I guess.' Kai nodded 'would you like some breakfast pancakes?' He said while getting out of the bed with no shirt. 'That would be nice', I agreed while my eyes took a glance  Kai's sixpack. Fortunately he didn't even notice. I put on my phone and I see a lot of notifications. Ross had called me 5 times and left a voicemail.

Hi Ellis, where are you? Can you call me when you can? I'm worried right now.

He sounds desperate. Well I guess it's his own fault since he left me alone at a bar where I don't know anyone and where he was nowhere to find when I needed him to get rid of that creep. Just in that moment I get another call from Ross. I decline and text him 'I'm fine thank you for asking. Don't worry I'm sure this won't affect your reputation🙃. Stop calling.

I walk downstairs and the pancakes are ready. Kai picked some strawberry's to put on our pancakes. It was absolutely divine. The sun peeked through the windows and you could tell it's going to be a warm day. 'Would you like to go swimming in the lake?' I said before thinking. Kai laughed and we drove past his house to put on his swimwear.
--
'Okay this is going to be really cold.' I said while looking at the calm water. 'Maybe this wasn't the best idea.' I wanted to turn around but Kai stood before me. 'No, you said you wanted to go, so we go.' He said with a smirk 'The one who's in the water last, has to buy icecream.' Kai throws his shirt on the sand and begins running like crazy. I'm not going to lose to that guy. So I highten my pace. I'm getting close. I'm getting close. And just like that I fall on the sand because of some stupid kids who shoveled a hole in there. I land full on my face in the sand. I hear Kai coming back to me. When he's close I bolt away with all the sand on my face. 'That was sabotage.' Kai yelled at me while racing after me. I look really stupid but I'm first and the water's getting closer. Just as I touch the cold water I run further to the depth for swimming. 'I won, you must buy me icecream!' I yell back at Kai. 'That's just not fair, like at all.' He yells back and runs into the water. The water splashes full in my face. 'Bastard.' I said while taking revenge. I tackled his feet and he fell down in the water. He comes up to the surface and also tackles me to the ground. When I got up Kai looked at me and burst into laughing. 'You have something in your hair.' I take subtle some clay in my hands 'You do too,' as the clay lands in his hair.

We played catch in the water for a while with the little ball we took with us. As the sun began to set, Kai's body glistered with the water and the sun. Together in the water we watched the sunset.

'It's beautiful, I say.' 'You look even more beautiful,' he says. I look him in the eyes and it seems so sincere. I come closer and our lips touch and sink into each other. I never felt happier.

Short chapter I know but I'm so done with this story lol. I want to end it but I don't want it to be uncomplete so we'll make it through :)

I've been thinking on starting a dutch story since that's my native tongue and a bit easier to express myself this way. Who is your favorite love interest so far?