Chapter 1

⚠️ TRIGGERS WARNING ⚠️

I cried , it's was really painful for me. I wanted to escape from this hell. I can't hold it in anymore, I was all alone. No one knows my pain. People around me thought I was happy with my marriage, but I'm not. It's my fault because I married him. I thought he was a good guy, who is capable of everything. Making me happy, loving me, treat me like his own wife. But he did the opposite. He abused me physically and mentally, insults me, raped me. It's really painful, every time when I'm able to escaped , he would always caught me or found me after that. I was lost. I don't know who to ask for help. I feel like there's no ending for it.

Y/N POV
after my husband when off to work, I brush my teeth, and start making breakfast. After I had my breakfast, I clean the house . Once everything was clear and done. I get myself ready and went out. I went shopping all by myself to clear my mind. I didn't know what to do today. So I decided to call my husband for lunch.

Ring ring..... ring ring.....

Y/N husband : Hello
Y/N: hello sweetie , are you free now? Wanna go for lunch?
Y/N husband : No bz bye.

"Oh, it's fine". After your husband hang up, you decided to go for lunch by yourself. Oh it's already 3pm, you decided to rush home so that you are able to cook for him before he gets home. Just 1 minute after setting up the tables, you heard your house door open. Oh that's must be him. You happily walk to the front door greet him. But instead, you received a glare from him. "What are you thinking Y/N? I had a meeting with my client and why did you call me during that meeting"? He said to you with a slight anger tone. "Oh I'm sorry dear I didn't know that". "Oh? You should have known. IF I DIDNT GET THAT FUCKING MONEY, YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!".You were shocked that he said that to you with his threatening tone. He walked off and slam your bedroom door.

"Hey sweetie" . you slowly open the door and you spotted him sitting on the bed with his phone. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I just wanted to go for a lunch with you. I'm sorry. I promised I won't do it again". You said while sitting down beside him. He look up at you and said "it's fine."

The next day, when you woke up, you couldn't find your husband beside you. From there you knew that he had gone to work early. As you about to make breakfast, your husband came in and slam your house door. You were shocked on how early he came home. After he slammed the door, he throw all of his bags and papers everyone and start punching on the walls and table. Slowly you tried to stop him and ask what happened, but instead he punch you on the face. You fell as you received the punch from him. As you were still laying down on the floor, he get on top of you and grabbed your hair. "YOU FUCKING BITCH,ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, I LOST THAT FUCKING MONEY" he said that and start slapping and punching you. After about 1 minute, he went inside the room and slam the door. You were to shocked and scared of what happened. You couldn't believe that he punches you and slaps you. After awhile you, you stood up and went to the bathroom to wash yourself. And when you came in to your room, you couldn't find your husband anywhere. So you decided to take the first aid kit and treat yourself. Thoughts come running through your mind about the money that your husband said. You start to think if it's your fault that he lost the money or client.

You decided to go to his workplace and apologies and sort things out. "Hello miss, can I help you" a lady approached you when you entered the building . "Oh ermm hi, is H/N here"? You replied. "Hmm his not here mrs , and I'm sorry that I called you miss earlier" the lady said. "Oh it's okay" you replied. You went to the elevator and press the floor number as you already know where is his office at. "Hello Y/N long time no see" your husband boss approached you. " hello sir, ermm can I talk to you for a min ". "Oh sure, here this way" he said. You were shocked after what your husband boss told you. " so you mean my husband has been taking the company money and taking illegal money from a client"  you asked, "yes y/n , I'm sorry but we couldn't find who is the client he met yesterday, but he will have to serve penalties and prison from what he did. And it's know once but he did this for a long time. Just that we didn't able to find a proper evidence. Since now we are able to, I'm sorry but I've reported about him". You were speechless and shocked . You couldn't believe it but deep inside you knew that you can't side him if he really did it. "Thank you sir" , you walk off and went home.

"Hello there sweetie, where did you go?" You heard your husband speak after you step in your house, you switch on the lights and saw your husband sitting down while holding a bat. Your eyes went wide and you felt really scared, just as you about to open the door to run out, he pulled your hair and throw you on the floor. Your head hit the side table.