Chapter 6

It's been 2 months you've been locked up. It feels like you in hell, as none of the workers there treat you nicely. You were abuse again and again . And now you tried committing suicide but always failed. You don't want to live anymore. You felt pain everywhere,nothing can makes you happy anymore. You don't feel like living and there's no point. You started to feel numb. You had depression anxiety everything all at once. You don't know what to feel anymore, you don't even know what does happiness means. You blame yourself for being alive.

And at the same time. Mikey felt pain too. He doesn't want to believe that you betrayed him and all those that happened was actually your plan. There is something telling him that all this are not true and you have been trapped. He tried to look through on who is the person who contacted him about you being a traitor but he found out that the person died after he made the phone call with him. Everything was in a mess. As for rindou, he didn't know what to do. He felt the same as Mikey. And sanzu obviously started to hate you as he already hate all traitors, he even wait for the right time to kill you. But for ran,kakucho and kokonoi, they tried their best to find anything that prove you're innocent but they found nothing.

It's already 11pm . You were mumbling to yourself about killing yourself and suddenly the door of your cell opened, a man with police uniform step in "you can run from here". You stop what you were doing and look at him. You didn't have any expressions as you felt numb. "I set you free as I couldn't see you like this anymore. Go, go run far away from everyone". You looked at him and look at the door , your body move your own and run out the door. Just as you were about to step out, he hold your arm and gave you a note. He nodded and set you free from the cell. You managed to escape from there but you wonder who is he and why is he helping you. But still you didn't care as you want to get out of this hell. You keep running and running and you reach as streets where there's a lot of passerby.

The bonten got news saying that you escaped from the prison. From there they tried to find you to bring you back.

It's been 4 months you escaped. You didn't go back to them after you read the letter that was given to you as you found that you've been accused of planning things that what your h/n did and you know if you go back, they will kill even though you wanted to die. But after escaping and living in a small house for 4 months, you changed your mind, you want revenge which is killing everyone that is related to all this mess including bonten. The guy that help you escaped always come to your house but you food and clothes and help you plan out everything for your revenge and yes you don't know who he is but if he ever related to bonten or anyone you hate, you will kill him too. You were watching the news which is about your husband was killed but the killer hasn't been found yet, because the killer is you actually. Let's just say you manage to kill him by the help of sasuke the guy that help you escape.  He manage to help you and get information because he works with the police but no one knows his the one who help you escaped and help you in your plans.

Meanwhile, in that 4 months Mikey and the rest tried to look for you but the came out with nothing. None of them know where would you be right now.

Sanzu told Mikey that he received a call saying that they have a new dealer. And specifically that person wants to meet everyone on the bonten group because they had a propose for each of the member. All though everyone said that it's sounds suspicious but Mikey agreed because he has a hope that the dealer was you. But he himself doesn't know what would he do if he ever meet you.

It's already 7pm and within 1 hour all the members are supposed to go to meet the so called "dealer". All of them arrived at a rooftop. "Hello bonten" they heard a voice and when all of them turn around , they gasp and shocked , it's been so long and finally they able to meet you. But guess what they are surround with people pointing gun at them. "I knew it , you are a traitor to us" Sanzu spoke his voice sounds like a venom. "Who betrayed who huh?, can't believe all of you". Ran,rindou,kokonoi and kakucho stare at you angrily. "Kill them" . You ordered your minions to kill them. You went down of the rooftop and let them kill the other members of bonten. You went in a room and saw sasuke laying dead on the ground. You were shocked and saw Mikey sitting down with his head hang Low. Well sasuke wanted to deal with Mikey for you but got end up got killed by him. "Y/n . You know that I love you right " Mikey said with saddness. "Bullshit,if you do you wouldn't allow me to get tortured all alone in that stupid cell" . Mikey look at you with anger and sadness . You were about to take your gun out but it was to late as Mikey ran to you and slam you on the wall. You were in pain but your anger took over you. " I would never want to hurt you" Mikey spoke. You managed to stab his leg with a knife and he fell in pain, as you were about to shoot him, BANG, you got shot by sanzu from behind on your shoulder. "I told you I will kill you" sanzu laugh maniacally. "You can't beat us " he said. You groan in pain . Sanzu was about to shoot you again but Mikey stop him. Mikey groan as he felt pain when he stood up, he went over to you. "Y/n please tell me the truth if you really did it" .  Mikey spoke. Tears started to travel to your cheeks. "I- I didn't Mikey, I just want to live happily ". You talk while your voice is shaky. "I'm sorry Mikey but thank you for killing me". Mikey was confused on what you said, and he realised that there's a lot of blood coming from your back. He lifted you up abit and saw that you stab by a couple of sharp wooden stick. After sanzu shot you earlier, you fell and accidentally get stab by a few couples of wooden sharp sticks. "I- I didn't do it" you said and took a heavy breathe. Mikey tears fell on you "no no please y/n don't die, I - I promise I will find who did all this. Please don't go yet". Suddenly all of the bonten members came in and saw the situation. And one of the bonten helper came in a rush and told Mikey that someone set a trap on you. Everyone was upset and shocked after they heard it. Mikey turn around and saw sasuke body gone.