Chapter 2

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

You were laying on the floor , you felt pain everywhere. After he found out that you went to his workplace and his secret has been revealed, he would abuse you everyday. He let out his anger to you saying it's all your fault. Insult you and rape you to satisfy his needs. It's been going on for months and everyday. But after what happened, your husband disappeared. His gone as he knows that the police were looking for him, so he threatened you that if you ever tell anyone of what he did , he will make you suffer even more. "Even though I'm gone, I will be watching you from a far" that's what  he said to you before he disappeared.

It's been 2 months after your husband disappeared, you recover slowly from all the bruise and wounds that he made to you. But still you were scared and traumatised of what happened. You didn't step outside of your house. You lock yourself inside as you wouldn't want anyone to see what condition you're in. Suddenly you received a text from your husband.

Ting ting.....
"I need $1,000. Put it in a big envelope and meet me at 10pm at the park tonight."

You received those text from him, so you use all your savings to help it. You were too scared to disobey him, you had no choice but listen and do whatever he says so that you won't suffer anymore. But you were wrong,this is just the beginning.

It's already 10pm and you have reached at the park where your husband told you to meet him, you spotted your husband call you from a distance to follow him. You walk over to him and suddenly, he pushed you on the ground and lock the door. He snatched the money away from you and start to beat you again and again. You were crying for help, even the bruises you had previously from him hasn't recover yet fully. So you felt more pain and pain. After he done everything, you question him with tears on your cheeks and a shaky voice "w-why d-did y-youu do this to mee, i- did what you t-told me but whyy" . "You're not my wife anymore, you're just a fucking toy for me, I'll do whatever I want to you so shut up " that's what he replied to you. You cried and couldn't believe that your husband turn like this. Was it really your fault? . He left you like a dead fish there, you were in so much pain, so you tried your best to stand up and run home before anyone sees you. Once you able to get out of the place, you were running and running but suddenly you bumped into someone. You tried to cover your face and apologies to him but instead he grabbed your arm. You winced in pain when he grabbed your arm, so you look at him but couldn't see his face because it was dark but you could only see his hair color which is some sort of purple and blue . You look down as you realise that you just exposed yourself. He realised on what situation you are in before he could even say anything, you pull your arm off from him and runaway.

Rindou POV
I was curious on what happened to the girl that bumped into me just a minute go. What is she doing here in the first place. "Oi rin what are you doing, we are supposed to check out this place and report it to Mikey " my brother suddenly speak. "Nothing. Just that before I came in here, I saw a girl, she ran out from this warehouse in a hurry" rindou said. With a smirk , ran replied to his brother "maybe she did her business here". Rindou look at his brother and replied "no, she look like a disaster, she had bruises and wounds on her face and arms." Ran gave his brother a confuse look and said "maybe we should keep checking this place and report it to Mikey and let him know what you saw" . I nodded to my brother and we decided to do what we are supposed to.

YOUR POV
I was crying in my room, hoping all of this would end . I blame myself for everything, if I didn't called him to much with him when his working, all this would've not happened, it's all my fault my fault my fault.

RAN POV
Both me and my brother arrived at our bonten mansion. We report to Mikey straight about the warehouse , "so what ure thinking is someone is leaving on that warehouse? And you saw a girl running away from it when you guys came in"? Kakucho ask us. "Yes but rindou the one who saw the girl running but not me, after we check the place, and when we about to go off, we saw a guy there but we decided not to do anything yet" I said. "Look for the guy and found out who is he" Mikey said .

"Boss, we found who the guy is. He is H/N. " Kakucho said. " isn't he the one who threatened one of our helper and stole his money"? My brother said. "Yes and looks like police are looking for him as he did a lot of illegal stuff,and he has wife too" kakucho replied. " look for his wife and kill him, but bring his wife alive" Mikey replied. "Yess boss" sanzu said with a smirk.