Chapter 3

You heard a knock from your front door, you were to scared to open it. You just sit down on the floor beside your bed with knees up. You were to afraid to be beaten up again. Just then you were shocked when suddenly you heard your bedroom door slam open. You were shaking and crying , "no please don't hurt me please please I begged you". You start mumbling, "hey it's okay". You heard the voice but you don't recognise it. You look up and there you saw a tall guy wearing a suit with mullet hair which is mix of dark blue and purple. You couldn't see his face as your vision became blurry and you collapse on his arm.

Rindou POV
This is the correct address. I knock on the door multiple times but no one answered, well I guess I have to break the damn door. After breaking the front door, I step in and the house was a total mess,like as if some kind of disaster happened here. Suddenly I heard sobs coming from a room, I decided to check on it. Once I slam the room door open, there I saw a lady siting down on the floor beside the bed with knees up and crying . I saw there's bruises and cuts everywhere on her hands and legs. She mumble something about not to hurt her so I came closer. She was crying and shaking, just then I remembered that she's the girl who bumped into me last night at the warehouse. When she looked up at me, I just feel upset and I can see her eyes , it's tell everything and asking for help. Just as I were about to hold her, she started to collapse and fall on my arm.

Y/n pov
You felt pain everyone, You heard noises and you slowly open your eyes. You didn't recognise this place, everything was white and you heard beeping sound beside you and that's where you know you are in a hospital. You heard someone open the door and turned your head to look at the person. You didnt recognise who is he, but he had a good feature. His hair is styled in a pinkish-purple mullet with his roots and ends dyed dark blue. "How are you feeling "? He question you. "I-I'm fine thank you". You replied. Just as you were about to ask him who he is, his phone ring "I'll be right back". He said while putting his phone on his ear. After a minute, he comes to you and said "your condition is not good now, but I'll bring you somewhere safer", he said. He bring you towards his car and open the door for you, you went in . After 10 minutes of driving , you started to question him "who are you", he eyes were focus on the road "you don't have to know, but you will be safe with me, don't worry". You gave him a confuse look and suddenly you felt scared . Your mind starting to circle around that what if he is one of your husband friend or helper. You started to shake slightly, he saw how you started to feel scared "don't worry, I know you've been through hell by your ex husband, I am not one of your husband dogs. You will be save with me trust me". After you heard that, you still feel a scared but it makes you feel a little relieved after what he said.

It's been 1hr and finally you arrived. You saw a big mansion and your curiosity kills you again. You went in with him, and there you saw five mens sitting down . All of them turn to look at you and you started to shake again. He saw you shaking again and started to put his hand on your shoulder to give you reassurance. A man with white hair start start to walk over to you and look you in the eye. "What is your name" he asked. "Ermm y/n" . " name is mikey" , you nod your head. "Introduce yourself " . Mikey said to the rest, a man with sort of light purple short hair walk over to you " "my name is Ran and brother of rindou there", he point his finger to the man that has been putting his hand on your shoulder for your reassurance. When you turn back to ran, he start winking towards you. You just ignore him and the rest start to introduce them self. Rindou bring you to a room for you to stay. After everything is done you settle in and start to take a rest as you were still in pain after everything that happened.

Rindou POV
After bringing y/n to her room, I went to a meeting with others. "Everyone here good, now let's discuss " kakucho started to speak. "Hmm what should we do with y/n"? Sanzu spoke. " maybe we should let her stay in, she looks innocent " I said. "Are you crazy? She is the traitor's wife we should do something" sanzu replied with a grin. "No, rindou right , she could be innocent . Her eyes tell everything about it" kokonoi speak. "Rindou and ran I want you to find out everything that happened towards her, kakucho and sanzu track that traitor. Once you find out where he is , make sure he stay out there do not do anything to him yet. Once the time has come then the action begins" Mikey ordered. Once the meeting done, everyone headed to their own work. I was in my room and thinking. I thought to myself that there's something about the woman that makes me want to protect her badly but why?.

No one pov

In the meantime Mikey also had the same thought as rindou. Everything when smoothly. You recovered slowly from all the wounds and bruises but still your heart and mind hasn't recovered from the traumatising things that happened to you. There's some days you talk but some days you kept yourself lock in the room. You do have nightmares everytime and sometimes either rindou, kokonoi or ran would reassure you that everything here is safe and there's no harm.

Mikey pov
My plan was to kill both h/n and y/n but there's something telling me that y/n is innocent. Her eyes tell me everything that she is in pain. I could feel her pain whenever I look at her. Whenever I plan out things, there's something told me to protect her no matter what happens. She different then the others, her vibes her feature everything but I don't what is it or how to explain it. She just so fragile and makes me one want to protect her.