Chapter 4

The next day you woke up. You feel a little better. You heard a knock from you door, as you were about to go to the door and open it, the door was open by kokonoi. He came with a food of tray and walk over to you to sat the tray aside "good morning, here's your breakfast. Actually all of us had our breakfast so I decided to send it to you since you haven't eat". He speak. You flash him a smile and thank him. "If you need anything just come to my office". He said and walk off closing the door. After you ate your breakfast, you wonder around the mansion as you get bored staying in the room all day. As you were walking around, you came across a room and you heard voice coming in from there. You stood outside the room door to hear what are they talking about. "Mikey, I tried to find information about h/n but looks like he is quite a smart person. For now I don't really have much information about him". Kokonoi spoke. "Maybe we should ask y/n "? He spoke again. You felt anger rise in you when you heard your husband name, you wished you could kill him. You knock on the room door and suddenly kokonoi opened the door. He gave you a questioning look. "I need to speak to you and ermm Mikey, can I?" You spoke. Kokonoi look at Mikey and Mikey gave him a nod. After kokonoi let you in, you started to speak "I'm sorry but I accidentally heard the conversation between the both of you about my husband". Both Mikey and kokonoi were quite surprised when you said that. "I'm able to give you some information about him" . After giving them the information on where and when was the last time you meet your husband and talk to him, kokonoi decided to look through about him again. Just as you were about to leave, Mikey started to speak, "aren't you scared towards us? Do you know who are we"? . You turn to him and nodded "yes I admit that yesterday when rindou brought me here I was scared and I know all of you are bonten". He quite surprised to hear that from you. "Why didn't you try to runaway from us"? Mike questioned you, "because I believe that even though all of you are a criminal, but you still have a good heart and if you wanted to kill me, you would already did last night. Plus I know you guys searching for my husband, I just want him dead that's all, if all of you would want to kill me in the end, is not a problem for me anymore as I don't see any point of living". After hearing that from you, Mikey started to feel a little guilty.

Mikey pov
After she said that and left, I felt guilty and why do I feel this way? But the way she said it and her eyes tells me everything, she's really suffering inside. My mind is a mess.

Your pov
After the doctor check up on you, ran and rindou came and visits you. "Hey y/n". Ran greeted you then wink at you. You gave both of them a smile ." Let's go we going out today for some shopping and stuff" rindou speak. You gave them a nod and followed them. Once the three of you reach the mall, three of you start to buy some clothes for you. While ran and rindou waiting for you outside, you went in the changing room to try and wear the clothes to see if it's your size, just then you came out from the fitting room and was about to walk to the counter, someone grab you and pull you in to the fitting room. And you were shocked as that person was your husband. You couldn't shout or move as he was covering your mouth and holding you tightly "look at you, a fucking whore going around with  the wanted criminals" he said. You were in the verge of tears and you were trembling so much. Just as he was about to whisper to you, he was grabbed by someone from outside. And when the curtain of the fitting room torn apart, you saw it was ran who grabbed him and started to punch him. Your husband kick ran in the leg and manage to escape. Ran groan in pain while rindou tried to comfort you. When the three of you when outside, suddenly three of you saw that your husband had been caught by the police. Rindou bring you further away towards the carpark where the car was park and ran followed behind. "Well, looks like his been caught by the police what a luck " . The three of you turn around and saw sanzu after he talk and approached from behind. You were still trembling and sanzu saw it. He felt bad for you without any reason. "We should go now before things get out of hand" ran break the silence.

When Mikey saw rindou carrying you bridal style, he felt a little weird and angry. He doesn't know why he felt that way. But he just do. Mikey visited your room to check if you're okay. He saw you sleeping and frown when he saw a tear on your cheek. For some reason his heart and body move on it's own. He sat down on a chair beside your bed to accompany you,even he doesn't know why he did that. He examine your features and started to realise how beautiful you are. His heart started to get soft whenever he see your face. The feeling of wanting to protect you no matter what.

It's been a few months and you started to get close with both the haitani brothers. Includes kokonoi. For the rest not that much. Whenever anyone of you would like to talk then it is what it is. You didn't expect to get close with anyone either as you having trust issue and still traumatised. But little did you know someone developed a feeling for you.