Chapter 7

After everything had happened, everyone went back. None of them can accept your death. You suffered a lot . Even all of them are affected in your twisted world. For Mikey, his dark impulse took over him more. He went on killing everyone that comes in his way. As for sasuke, Mikey able to find him and killed him. Before he died in Mikey'S hand, he told Mikey that the reason why he trap you is because he wants to take revenge because of what your husband did to his brother , and his brother are one of the bonten helper that was betrayed by your own husband and took all his money. Mikey got really angry because of your husband, you affected in this twisted world, where firstly you were abused by him secondly you went in prison but managed to escape and thinking you would be free but end up dying. Mikey doesn't care anymore. He thought he found you and able to help you but it turns up side down. And that's where bonten are back to their normal life but more violent and no mercy.

2 months later

Kokonoi pov
Me and kakucho had a business to attend outside . Once we were done, both of us decided to go to a flower shop to buy some flowers for y/n. We would visit her grave everytime. When both of us came in to the shop. Smell of flowers are everywhere. "Hi welcome to our flower shop can I help you?" A beautiful voice came in to our ears but for some reason it sounds abit familiar. When kakucho turn around , I saw his face was in shock. And then I move myself to see what is he looking at that's where i realised that the owner of the beautiful voice was y/n . She looks pretty and more beautiful without all those bruises that we seen in her on the past. "Y/n?" Me and kakucho said. "Hmm? y/n ? My name is manjirina" . She spoke. Both of our expression drop as we know it's not her , because y/n is dead how can she be here? She maybe look like y/n but she's not. Both of us continue to buy what we needed and left.

Mikey, I love you. We will meet soon or maybe not in this world. I hope you are doing well, and I love you so much. Thank you for everything and thank you bonten for having me in. I'm sorry that all of you are affected in my twisted world. But I promise that I will be in all of your heart. I love you all especially Mikey❤️

Manjirina wave goodbye to both kakucho and kokonoi when they walk out of the shop, "we meet again soon" . She said while smiling to them and her eyes close. Both kokonoi and kakucho felt weird about what she just said but brush it off.

See you again Bonten, and Mikey I love you.