Chapter 5

You were glad , you felt free that finally your husband locked up in prison and being punished. But thise scars, those pain, you could never forget or heal. You didn't know if you were able to forgive him. All you did was giving him love but still you couldn't believe that all this while he committed a crime and abused you when his secrets were revealed. You decided to take a fresh air on the rooftop.

Once you reach the rooftop, you sit down and tried to calm yourself down. You felt a presence behind you, when you turn your head around, you saw Mikey, he was standing behind you while looking at you with dark circle eyes. "Did I bother you? I'm sorry" you apologies to him. He walk over to you and sat beside you, "no" he replied. Everything was silent none of you talk but you could feel his stare at you every minute. " if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me" Mikey break the silence. "I- what do you mean". You ask him. " I know everything. You felt pain". Your tears fall on your cheeks when he said that. You started to cry. "Why does no one love me at all". You said in between your sob. Suddenly Mikey hold your hand , but for some reason you felt lighten abit when he touch your hand. "Don't cry, you have to be strong" you just kept sobbing as you still feel pain and hurt . "I would always be here for you" . After hearing that from Mikey, you look up at him . You were quite surprised that the leader of bonten is actually a soft person. "Why are you helping me?" You question him. He doesn't answer but instead he gave you a soft smile which makes you couldn't believe what you just see.

After what happened on the rooftop, you felt relieved and trusted all of them more. You decided to buy some stuff , so you asked permission from kakucho since you haven't seen the rest of the boys . After kakucho said yes, you took what you needed and went out. While busy looking for what you need to buy, you felt someone is following you and watching you but whenever you turn behind you didn't spot anyone. You just brush it off, but on the inside you are still traumatised and afraid that your husband might ambush you again since it happened when you were with the haitani brothers. When you were about to walk out off a store, you were stop by two police officer. "Y/n l/n , you are under arrest you have the right to remain silent". You dropped your shopping bags and was to stunned to speak. The police handcuff you and bring you to the police station. You couldn't move or talk . You were to shocked , you didn't even know what's going on. When you at the police station, they told you that you committed a certain crime and every evidence is pointing on you. And if you don't prove yourself innocent, you would be sentence in jail. After they put you in locked up, you didn't know what to do. You didn't feel anything at all. Just lost.

Kakucho pov
It's been hours and y/n is not back yet. Where the hell did she go. I walk towards our meeting room and saw sanzu smirking all by himself. "Sanzu have you seen y/n?" I asked him , "hmm no why". Sanzu replied. "She told me that she's going out to buy some stuff but it's been hours and she's not back yet". I said with worries. "Maybe she with rindou". Sanzu said . I left the meeting room but I'm still worried about her, something doesn't feel right.

No one pov
All of them had an emergency meeting from kakucho. Once everyone seated down, Mikey decided to spoke " y/n has been locked up by the police" everyone gasped and shocked after hearing what Mikey said. "What the fuck happened " sanzu speak. "We don't know who locked her up but I found out that a few evidence about her. Some documents were her fingerprints ". After hearing that from kokonoi, Mikey doesn't know if this was setup for y/n or if she really betraying him, Mikey had a flashback.

Flashback
I was sitting down in my office eating dorayaki that y/n bought for me. My phone suddenly ring, I thought it was ran but when I put my phone on my ear, the voice was unfamiliar.

Unknown: hello Mikey,hope you doing good
Mikey: who are you
Unknown: you don't have to know but there's something you need to know
Mikey: what is it
Unknown: it's about y/n she's betraying you. All those crime that h/n committed is actually her plan. The money that he took from your helper is her plan too.The one who kill your same helper is her plan too

I was confused after hearing that but I don't believe it

Mikey: if it's really her plan why did she got beaten up by him?
Unknown: who knows what is she planning on. Don't tell that I didn't warn you.

The call ended.

After hearing that, I don't know if I should believe it. And who is this fucker. WHO THE FUCK IS HE, I slammed the table.

Flashback ends

"Mikey?, hello boss? Mikey " I snapped out of my flashback when kakucho and sanzu called my name. All of them look at me with worry eyes. I told them about the phone call and all of them had the same expression with me. Kakucho and kokonoi decided to find out if y/n were really betraying all of us.

Sanzu pov
After kokonoi said I could torture someone to know answers about y/n, I felt happy. Finally I'm able to make someone feel pain. But my anger started to rise when y/n came into my mind. If she really a traitor I will kill her myself. How dare she hurt Mikey. I know really well that Mikey have a feeling for y/n, the way he talk to her and hold her hand on the rooftop. I saw everything. Even no one saw what happened but I did. I'm gonna make her pay for everything.

Mikey pov
After hearing everything from kakucho, kokonoi and sanzu, I felt a knife stab on my heart hundred times . I can't believe that y/n betrayed all of us. But at the same time something is telling me that all of this are not true. But everything that we found out shows that y/n really did plan all of this. I felt more pained , its really hurts a lot. And that's where I've decided that I want her to be killed. The both of them.