First- Death

This is the view of a 4 marla house located in the mid internal area of Rawalpindi which was filled with many women and  men, full of different voices. Few people were talking, few were moving from one to place to another passing different items and setting things and many were in one room of that house where they were reading Quran and some were doing Tasbeeh. The name on the house plate was Ansari House.

The members of the house were as silent as like the owner of the house Bilal Ansari who was lifelessly laying in the middle of the hall of the house.

"This is time of Funeral (Namaz e Janaza) Shafqat… lets take the dead body to graveyard, Arsalan bachy come on its your father leaving time" A man in his late forties entering into the hall said to another man who nodded and call the boy who was the son of that man who was laying lifelessly on the death bed.

Arsalan, 14 years old boy having features same like his father, still has innocence on his face raised his hands and wipes his face and looked at his sisters and mother who were weeping silently unaware of their surroundings.

Hamza, a man of 26 years old enter behind that person and moved towards Arsalan and hold his shoulders to provide him courage to do this biggest responsibility.

"Arsalan, come on, we can't wait anymore, Uncle have to go".

They moved towards the dead body when a girlish voice stopped them.

"No! No, don't take my Abu away, don't touch him, Please Maa, wake Abu up, say them don't take him away, Please let me stay beside my Abu" a girl who was sitting close to bed stands from her position and pleaded.

She was a 20 years old girl who was looking so devastating at that time. Her face was full of tears and there was a fear of getting lost in this world if that precious person is taken away from her. She moved towards her brother and hold his hands to stopped him and looked towards his brother in law and said

"Hamza bhai! Please don't take my Abu away, he is just sleeping, he will now wake up and will talk to me" tears were flowing from her face but she was nodding her head in negative to stopped them.

Hamza putted his hand on her scarf covered head and said

"Guriya, It is not good to make wait Janaza, your this behavior will hurt uncle soul, and now he only needs dua from you, Go and pray for him that May Allah grant him place in Jannat Ul Firdos, Misbah hold Mahnoor please".

Hamza tried to console her and called his wife who was a 22 years old girl, was standing with her mother came forward and gather that young girl in her fragile arms.

"Mahnoor! It's time to Abu go! Don't you remember the lesson which has Abu told us about the death? We have to accept the reality. Abu is no more with us and we have to accept this as Allah's will. We have to obey as it is. Abu is going to his new home but he will remain in our hearts in this house also" she said tearfully by hugging her younger sister who was crying badly in her arms.

Soon people start leaving their house with funeral and just some of the closed relatives were only left in that house.

********

Misbah closed the door behind her in which her mother and sister were laying down after her lot of pleadings.

She looked around the house and sat on the sofa of lounge looking at her father's picture frame. She was trying hard to control her sobs while wiping her face when two hands encircled her shoulders and she looked up

"Please Misbah, stop crying I know no words, no sympathy can lessen this hurt, but please you have to take care of yourself, you have big responsibility not only of your family but of your new family also" Hamza gathered her closed to him and wiped her face with his one hand. He pointed towards her 3 months old pregnancy as she was looking so pale and weak to him in a day.