Fifth- Chances

Moiz always find Mahnoor very different, but about her today behavior he could not put words.
The girl who was working with him more than a year never look familiar to him as she doesn't have any feature related to his phopho.

His phopho who was very pretty at her time. Big brown eyes with curly brown hair on fair skin and other attractive features. The girl whom he had seen yesterday with a baby according to her phopho named Misbah was a replica of his phopho.

He had seen his uncle Bilal in childhood but they are all faded memories. But seeing his pics in their home yesterday he had concluded Mahnoor is on her father. She is not fair like her mother and sister. The most attractive thing on her face was her big angelic eyes which shine with intelligence. Her face show wisdom and after observing her this behavior he was sure that she has the same self respect attitude like her father.

He picked up his wallet and car keys and left the office as he lost his interest in work today.

Mahnoor left the office and took a sigh of relief as she had came out from a cave. She couldn't understand why she was not feeling easy with all this new information. She was always distanced from people.

Few friends during education. Her only best friend was her father whom she was close and talk about her all secrets with him. Her mother and sister were also dear to her and she was also open to them also, but after his Baba's death she had been closed herself in a cocoon.

After listening Maa's past, it really saddened her that Mr. Ahmed aka her mamoon had not accepted her father just because of low status. They had not done any thing wrong, but her Maa and Baba were punished more than that. She can feel the hurt of her parents and that is why it is bothering to accept this new discovery.

-------------

When she had reached the home, she was informed by her brother that their Maa had gone to meet Mrs. Shazma aka her momani with Moiz.

She looked at her brother unbelievably who was taking his name with so much respect and love.

"When did he become your bhai, Moiz Bhai, Huh!" She said with irritation.

"Api, he is our cousin and so big from me, so it would not look suitable to call him by only his name".

"Don't need to call him firstly, and don't need to build any type of relationships at all". She said unpleasantly.

"Api, I'm not building any new one, it is God gifted"

"Stop it! You focus only on your studies only. Maa will take care of her newly found relatives" she said strictly and moved towards her room.

Lest she know that all her thought had been listen by her newly found cousin aka Moiz who was standing with his phopho pretending not bothered. He had came to dropped her.

Shaheen does not want to go that home from where she was oust with insult. She give him one condition that she is ready to meet Shazma outside somewhere and only come to Ahmed's house when her bhai will come to take her. After her pleadings he didn't resist and agreed on it.

Shaheen had open the gate with  key not to make him stand on the gate. Unfortunately if she had wait and let the gate open by other, she had not been embarrassed by her daughter's thoughts in front of her beloved nephew.

"I'm sorry beta, she is little like this after Bilal's death. I hope you don't mind"

"No phopho its okay. And please I had already told you I have a work and had to go so please give my your permission". He said to her not in mode of going inside now.

Shaheen also didn't insisted this time. Arsalan dropped him on main gate with a apologetic smile which he changed into a genuine smile by talking with him kindly.