Eighth- All Yours! ❤ [Last]

After a while when Shaheen has narrated the whole events to Misbah a heavy silence was following for minutes in that lounge.

"Maa! How can you do this?" She was flabbergasted.

"It seemed right to me that time"

"Maa, you did just wrong. You had put your own daughter on the way which has only destruction on its end". Misbah uttered in breaking tone.

" I already told you, it was a paper marriage. They meant to be divorced. Now if they are doing this, so what is wrong in it?" She said avoiding eye contact.

"Marriage/divorce are some kind of joke for you?"

"You think, you can plan anything. No Maa, it was all Allah's plan. It was HIS will of getting them married.

They had been married due to that circumstances but they will be married if that not happens. They were destined. It was Allah's wish. We can't decide their fate.

What if Moiz had not came to you finding you, but Mahnoor had already entered in his life. They may get together because of some other circumstances.

We cannot plan anything, we cannot choose for them. Marriages and divorces does not happens like this!"

---------

"Why? Why you did this to your own son? He is not your step but real son? How can be you so cruel to him? Shazma asked her husband as soon as they entered in their room.

Moiz was now resting in his room after doctor checkup. The doctor had bandaged and gave him the necessary treatment for his fever. It was mid night time, cold like it can be in month of November but everyone was burning because of some people's cruelty and other selfishness.

" I did what I find right for him".

"Seriously? Your son had an accident, shivering from high fever because of just a thought of separating himself from his girl, and you say you find this right. Unbelievable".

"Wasn't it a paper marriage. They meant to be divorced. Now if it is happening in any way what is wrong in it?"

"Marriage/divorce are some kind of games of child?"

"You can't handle the situation like this. You cannot plan anything, it was all Allah's plan. It was HIS will of getting them married.

They had been married due to that circumstances but they will be married if that not happens. They were destined. We can't decide their fate.

Maybe Moiz had not gone to find Shaheen, or they not got together like that but Mahnoor had already entered in his life. She was working in his office from a year before he find Shaheen.

Allah has decided everything already and he chooses his men as a source to complete His plans. We cannot plan anything, we cannot choose for them. Marriages and divorces does not happens like this!"

----------

Mahnoor has listened the voice of knocks, buy didn't opened the door. Resting her head on the bed she was sitting on the ground.

"Mano please open the door. Just for me. Just one time. I will go then" Misbah's voice came from other side.

"Mano! Please my sister listen me once, open the door"

She difficulty stands up and opened the bolt and again stepped towards her bed. She was going to hit her head on floor if Misbah had not hold her immediately after seeing her stammering steps.

"Are you alright?" She quickly made her sit on the bed, but she was not finding the strength to sit so she rested her back on the pillow.

Misbah help her to lay straight and putted her hand on her forehead. She was hot, and her eyes were closing as her all energy has been drained.