Sixth- Attraction

New day new things, new challenges, new trials with new outcomes!

Mahnoor was typing something on her desk when she felt someone's presence. She raised her head and find Azam standing there. She immediately lowered her head as she was doing from morning. Yes she was hiding herself from every person who knew that incident. Azam was also present as one of the witnesses of their Nikah.

"Miss Bilal, boss is calling you in his room". He informed her and moved towards his room. Azam was surprised on that evening that his boss and colleague are first cousins, and the information of that person whom he had collected was no other than boss' uncle (Mahnoor's father). And then sudden nikah with that much urgency was another surprise for him and after that his boss does not want to reveal that things to anyone.
He can only nod on that!

Mahnoor took measured steps like she really wanted to ran away from there.

A little knock told him that this is she. After allowing he heard low sound of steps reaching his table. He raised his head and looked towards her who was looking at floor like this is the only work she had.

By removing his eyes from her which was a really big task for him first time, he told her to take a seat.

After a while when she was seated, he put some papers in front of her.

The documents showed the restraining order of court against Shujjat hasaan who has harassed Mrs. Moiz. He had been fined and left with a warning after a stay in lockup(last night) on this condition that he will never approach her again.

She took a sigh of relief after reading the paper and rest her head on the chair, taking a deep breath and closed her eyes for a while thinking Allah.

Moiz who was keenly observing her, put some another papers in front of her and by shuffling sound of papers she opened her eyes.

Their eyes clashed, both of them have different emotions unknown to them. Mahnoor was the first one to break that contact.

This time Nikah papers were placed on the table. This time she could not looked at him. Moiz asked her

"The matter has been resolved" he said hinting towards the courts order against that scoundrel.

"Hmm thank you!" She said fidgeting her fingers.

"Now, what do you decide?" He said after a while ignoring her thank you, bringing her attention towards the main things by tapping his finger on paper.

"There is nothing to be decided by me, you guys have done this already".

"Like what we had decided?"

"It would be a paper marriage and you would break this as soon as this matter resolved" she said as she was reading a news but a hurt was on her face which she tried hard to masked.

Moiz examined all her expression and said after a thought.

"If choice is given to you? Then what will you do?"

"I had not been lucky, ...
and if I was... I had never force myself on other" she said remembering that incident.

"You were forced on me, I was not on you" he said angrily on which she looked at him startled. She said these words for herself, but he has taken it on himself.

"And you are very much free to remove this forced burden from you" she seethed in anger also.

"As it is very easy thing for you, you can do whenever you want. I am nobody to object on this". She said to him as he had already misunderstood what she meant then she does not need to explain it. She can't live a life in which her entity is considered as a burden.