Seventh- Unpredictable

The last few weeks had exhausted her and she took off 2 days from office

The last few weeks had exhausted her and she took off 2 days from office. When she go to office next day she came to know that Azam had been sent in foreign meeting for some weeks and now she will continued her work with Tabish under his head department after the change in shifts of staff.

The next week Mahnoor had tried best to show Tabish that she is 0% interest in him and let her do only work in office premises. She couldn't understand why men doesn't understand that if a women is not responding to your initiatives and pretending to oblivious towards your flirtatious comments, she is hinting you that she didn't want to break that boundary relationship between them.

Instead of damaging that relationship, amplifying flirt and making her more uncomfortable in workplace or educational institutions make man very low before woman. They fall from their class and just destroy the decorum of that institution or workplace.

"Mahnoor listen me once, look we can spend good time in a friendship zone" he said again coming to her after lunch time when there were few people had came back to their desks and were not near them.

"Are you in senses? What rubbish you are talking?" She asker in utter shocked by his blunt offer as it was first time he had come with this much clarity in his words.

"It is common now a days like dating, going for movies or.." He came close to her to touched her arm but she flinches away immediately knowing his intention.

"Shut up! Just shut your bullshit. You know this is called workplace harassment and I can complain for this in department". She said in a threatening voice pointing her finger towards him maintaining a good distance between them.

"Oh really who will listen to you? That Moiz whom you can give smiles, secrets looks and that man who was giving you all love struck eyes all the time. You must be completing his desires behind...." He was stopped by a hard punch on his face and then followed many of these.

Moiz was going to his office when he listened their voices from the mirror wall through which one person can see to other side but the other one not.

After listening that bastard's words, his blood boiled and was increasing still punching on his evil face.

They were pulled apart by security men. He struggled to get out of their hold when he listened again his words which maximize his anger.

"Oh you came, must be came to rescue your girlfriend, how much you pay to her, let me know so I have also give her.."

"Oh you!" Moiz jumped on him and started beating shit out of him who was going laying subconscious on floor.

"Don't say a word against hers. Did you listen it I said never say a word against her. She is my.." In his maniac anger he had not realized the crowd around them.

"Moiz please stop, please I beg don't say any word"

"He can die, leave him. Don't put yourself in danger for me"