Third- Challenges

The past 6 month was a hectic to everyone in the office as there was so much pressure on everyone to give his best.

They worked 9am to 4 pm in a day in which they work non stop as everything was new for everyone and they could not afford any mistake in this project.

There were told to make a single slide ten times if any mistake is seen. Their boss was strict and he did not give any chance spare to scold them.

She find her boss different from her mates' experience. She never find him scolding anyone in a boss attitude or in fury. He only choose to speak when he found the mistake.
He had a huge respect to girls, never talk to them in directly looking at them, listening carefully giving short nods during conversation.

The office environment is workable for girls as they have free will to what they want to wear in ethics. Kinza had told her that there are many restrictions about dress code in different companies.

Then there is a small cafeteria for girls separately in the office to avoid any problem. And she never felt uncomfortable in office because of his high maintenance.

Once a day when she entered into his office after knocking she find him praying in the far corner of the office. This built a soft corner for him in her heart also, unknown to her.

He looked hard and very strict to everyone, but she find him very polite and reserved nature. She had always seen him smiling towards his male members during meeting. Cracking jokes with Azam was one of his hobby. And being stern in work only looks right to her.

Mahnoor looked at the watch on her wrist and took a sigh of relief. They had get their pay today and she really wants to get home as soon as possible the office time ends.

Arsalan was feeling so low from last week and she know there would be a need of different tests this time as there were some different symptoms had been shown.

She booked a car today as she used public transport from office to home. She texted Hamza bhai that she would reached hospital directly and he also got there along Arsalan.

This was the same semigovernmental hospital from where Arsalan was getting medicines from start.

She reached the required department and stopped at front of the Arsalan's doctor cabin. Hamza and Arsalan were seated on the bench near waiting for their turn.

"Next turn is ours, you had reached on time" Hamza told her standing from his seat.

She nodded and sat with Arsalan taking him in her arms asking his health and talking about small things about the usual doctor checkup.

After the checkup, the doctor told about some tests as she expected.
She nodded her head moved forward to testing room.

"Hamza bhai! Please you stay will Arsalan, I will come after paying the dues" she told him who was going to billing area.

"Mahnoor, I will do it, you stay" he tried to stopped her.

"No! Bhai I will manage. I had got the pay today, you don't need to be worried. Please bhai" she insisted again and rushed towards the accountant.

"13,000 Mam for all the tests" accountant told her after making a computerized page according to the tests written by the doctor.

After paying the bill she looked at the money which was left 17,000 only. She sighed and moved towards the cabin.

--------------

When they reached home, Hamza left them on door and they were invited by their awaiting mother who was worried because of this lateness.