15. Ignite

It's Monday again which means they need to go to school but perhaps they are so busy cuddling that they forgot that they need to wake up.

Yujin rubs her eyes as her other hand is searching for her phone. Upon getting hold of it, she turns it on, the gadget emitting lights as its screen shows a big clock on her lock screen.

10.30 a.m

As the realization hits her, Yujin accidentally throws herself off the bed, causing her hips to meet the ground first.

Shocked by the sudden and big movement Yujin made, Wonyoung wakes up panicking as she can't find Yujin beside her.

"Yudaeng?!" Wonyoung furrows her eyebrows upon seeing the older one on the floor, rubbing her hips. "What are you doing down there?" "Look at the clock, Wonyo!" Noticing the serious tone of Yujin's, Wonyoung hastily grabs her phone and switches it on.

And everything is a mess after that.

Wonyoung and Yujin run all over the room while panicking, trying to get themselves done. Not until, they bumped into each other, causing both of them to fall down. Staring at each other for a while as silence overtakes them, Yujin is the first one to break the wall of silence.

"We should just ditch school today, Wonyo."

"Yeah, we probably should."

---

That leads them to go to their favorite ice cream parlor with Yujin's money being used. They are queuing on the short line with Wonyoung leaning her head on Yujin's broad shoulder. It is something the younger one loves to do despite them having the same height as Yujin. Not long after, it's their turn to order so Wonyoung lifts her head and Yujin greets the man cashier with a small smile.

"One vanilla and one mint chocolate ice cream please." Yujin orders but right after that, she notices how the young man's eyes linger at her best friend. She decides to ignore it first although she can feel something is boiling inside her. They step aside to wait for their ice cream but Yujin's eyes never leave the young man unless Wonyoung is talking to her.

"Number 319!"

Yujin gets both the ice cream and gives it one to Wonyoung. Seems like the young man really has the courage as he suddenly approaches them and greets Wonyoung and starts chatting with her. Being the role model student at school, Wonyoung has great social skills so she easily talks to the young man, not noticing the fuming girl beside her.

Yujin feels like the strange feeling inside her is too much for her to handle. A sneer comes out from her mouth unconsciously that gains attention from both the man and Wonyoung. She isn't familiar with this igniting feeling inside her but it makes her pull Wonyoung closer before blurting.

"When will you finish talking to her, sir?"

"It's none of your business."

Yujin was about to slap the hell out of the bratty man when the young man suddenly holds Wonyoung's shoulder. "Can I get your number, Wonyoung-ssi?"

The self-control she has is slowly slipping away.

"Don't lay your hand on her, you nasty man."

"Why should I? It isn't like you are her girlfriend or something." The man bravely tries to put his arm over Wonyoung's shoulder before Yujin lost her self-control and jumps on the stubborn man.

"I said don't fucking touch her!"

Wonyoung is shocked by Yujin's choice of words but her eyes widen even more when in a blink of eyes, the guy is suddenly shoved down by her best friend.