8. Falling Apart

Yujin opens her eyes and stares at the ceiling. She realizes that this is not her room, causing her to sits up but falling down back because of the sudden dizziness that hit her. She holds her head and realized it is wrapped with a bandage.

"Where am I?" She mutters to herself.

She sits up slowly and looks around her but still can't figure out where she is.

"Yujin?" She shifts her gaze to the door, to be greeted by the sight of her crush, Kim Minju. "Unnie? Am I at your house?" Minju smiles and walks near her putting the tray filled with foods and green tea on the mini table beside the bed. "Don't you remember anything last evening?"

The memory from yesterday hits her. She was saving Wonyoung from some horny men before she rushed to Minju's house because Minju was asking her to. "Why did you called me yesterday?" Minju sits at the side of the bed and holds out the glass which Yujin gladly accepts and takes a sip from it. "Wonyoung asked me to do so."

Yujin furrowed at the statement. "But why?" "She...think she might hurt you with her words so she asked me to helps you." Yujin is still confused about what's happening. "But why would she hurt me?" Minju chuckles at this tactless Yujin. Wonyoung is right, she's so dense. "Did you forget that she was mad at you?" Another train of memory passes by. She remembers Wonyoung stomped her feet out from the room which caused Yujin to catch her afterward. "Yeah..." She puts her head down before lifting it back, staring at Minju. "Is there any chance that you know why she is mad at me?"

Minju lets out a giggle which making Yujin's heart swells. If only she can be the only cause of the giggle, she will offer the world to Minju.

"Well, that's for you to ask her yourself." Yujin frowns again because she thinks that Minju and Wonyoung are hiding something behind her. Oh, maybe Chaewon too since she remembers bumping into Chaewon last evening when she steps out from Wonyoung's house, opposite with what the older do. "Unnie, do you know what was Chaewon unnie doing yesterday in Wonyoung's house?" Yujin swears she can see a slight sadness in Minju's eyes before Minju pinches Yujin's nose and smiles."Well, I don't know either." Minju shrugs her shoulders before taking the tray of foods she prepared and putting it on Yujin's lap. "Stop with the questions and eat now. I'll be outside if you need anything, okay?" Minju stands up and leaves the room, leaving Yujin who is in awe by Minju's foods. "Am I dreaming or I'm going to eat breakfast my crush made, for me?" She mumbles. She can feel a warmth spreading to her cheeks.

Wonyoung on the other side is awake but decides to snuggles onto Chaewon's warmth. It's good to have someone by her side but truth to be told, she misses Yujin's warmth. It feels weird at first when she woke up to see Chaewon's cute sleeping face. She can't help but wonders if Minju has a mutual feeling with the older girl in front of her. Like how can no one fall for the cub-like girl? Well, except for her since she has fallen in love with a dense big puppy earlier.

"Hey, awake already?" The older's voice interrupts her morning thought. She hums in response. She breaks the hug and stares at Chaewon. "Thank you." A small smile formed on her face. Chaewon, too, smiling at her. "Let's make breakfast, should we?" Chaewon jolts up and gets off from the bed. Wonyoung gets herself down from the bed too and walks to the bathroom. "Let me wash my face first. Don't burn the kitchen though!" Chaewon widens her eyes and gives Wonyoung a light smack on her shoulder. Wonyoung can only laugh at Chaewon's cute antics as she walks inside the bathroom. Chaewon walks out of the room and proceeds to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge and grabs some ingredients to use. She decided to cook a simple kimchi fried rice. She cuts the spam in various shapes and sizes and put it one pan before she grabs an onion and chops it off.

"Unnie~" She puts aside the chopped onion and turns around. "What are you cooking?" Wonyoung appears with a towel hanging around her neck. "Kimchi fried rice." Wonyoung's eyes glow. "Do you want me to help you?" Chaewon shakes her head, saying that she can handle it. The younger then brings herself to sit on the sofa while watching tv.