3. I shouldn't run away

The sun shone all over the place. Wonyoung groans as soon as she woke up while her eyes are still closed. the sun rays are hitting her skin. The sounds of birds chirping and car engines starting welcomed Wonyoung's ear. She was about to stretch her long arms before she can feel someone's hands are wrapping her. 

She opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Yujin's cute mole on her neck. She was about to break the hug before Yujin pulls her closer. 

"You're the one who snuggled into my neck last night and now you want to break the embrace? Not so fast, Jang Wonyoung." 

Yujin's deep and husky morning voice makes her feel butterflies in her stomach. She slowly wraps her arm along Yujin's waist and snuggles into Yujin's neck. "Yuj-yujinnie?" her voice cracked as she is on the verge of tears. Yujin hummed, signaling for the younger girl to just continues. 

"I love you." and Wonyoung's tears fall.

"I love you too, Wonyoungie~" She chuckles as she hears Yujin's answer. "Not that kind of love...", Wonyoung says to herself. Yujin breaks the hug and cups Wonyoung's face. She wipes all the tears on Wonyoung's face. "Why are you crying, Wonyo?" Wonyoung looks away from Yujin's gaze. "What's the meaning of confession if I'll get rejected, right?" Wonyoung sits up and gets off from the bed. "It's nothing. I think we should get ready for school now." Wonyoung then heads toward the bathroom, leaving Yujin dumbfounded again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yujin walks into her house and about to heads toward her room before Yena calls her. "Yaa, Yujin! What happened last night? Haven't she tell you anything?" Yujin weakly shakes her head. "She just told me that she's not okay so I pat her until she fell asleep on my shoulder. Then, I lifted her up and slept beside her." Yujin lets out a heavy sigh, making Yena curious. "Then?" "She snuggled into my neck last night so I let her. After she woke up earlier, she suddenly when all panicked and tried to break free from my embrace, so I pulled her closer, trying to calm her but instead, she suddenly cried." "Ehh?! So sudden?" Yujin forgets about something so she continues. "Ahh, she also said that she loves me which I replied back and then poof! She cried." Yena looks at Yujin who has a confused look on her face and lets out a very heavy sigh. "That's the reason, dummy!" "What? Did I need to say that I hate her? But I love her?" 

"Figures it out yourself. I never expect you to be so dense, Ahn Yujin." 

Yujin is obviously confused with what Yena said. Yena wipes her face in frustration. "Just always pour loves and attention to her, okay? You're the only one she really has. Her parent is nowhere to be seen, always leaving their 17 years old daughter in the big house. Just stay with her, never leave her side." Yena then walks into her room and closes the door.  Suddenly, her phone rings. She turns on her phone and there's a message from Wonyoung.