𝖝𝖛𝖎. unfortunate updates

( 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 ) unfortunate updates

''Professor Moody!'' Professor McGonagall exclaimed, shocked.

The witch herself was coming down the marble staircase, along with Evangeline, both their arms full of books.

''Hello, Professor McGonagall,'' Moody greeted calmly, nodding to the women. ''And Professor Rosier.''

''What — what are you doing?'' She asked, their eyes following the bouncing ferret's progress through the air.

''Teaching.''

''Teach— Moody, is that a student?'' The older woman shrieked, books spilling out of her arms.

''Yep.''

''No!'' She cried, running down the stairs and pulling out her wand; a moment later, with a loud snap, Draco Malfoy had reappeared, lying in a heap on the floor with his sleek blond hair all over his now brilliantly pink face. He got to his feet, wincing, whilst Evangeline charmed all the fallen books to float beside her.

''Moody, we never use Transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Professor Dumbledore told you that?''

''He might've mentioned it, yeah,'' he replied, scratching his chin unconcernedly. ''But, I thought a good sharp shock—''

''We give detentions, Moody! Or speak to the offender's Head of House!''

''I'll do that then,'' Moody grunted, staring at Malfoy with great dislike. ''He's one of yours, isn't he?'' He called over to Evangeline, who was struggling not to smile. She nodded.

Draco, whose pale eyes were still watering with pain and humiliation, looked malevolently at Moody and Evangeline and muttered something in which the words ❛my father❜ were distinguishable.

''Oh yeah?'' Moody whispered, limping forward a few steps, the dull clunk of his wooden leg echoing around the courtyard. ''Well, I know your father of old, boy . . . you tell him Moody's keeping a close eye on his son . . . you tell him that from me . . . now, your Head of House'll be Snape, will it?''

''Yes,'' Draco said resentfully.

''Another old friend,'' Moody growled. ''I'd hand you off to Professor Rosier, but I've been looking forward to a chat with old Snape . . . come on, you . . . '' He seized Draco's upper arm and marched him off towards the dungeons.