𝖝𝖝𝖛. sirius orion black

( 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔦, 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 ) — sirius orion black

Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can, and your Charms Professor.

The expression on Harry, Ron, and Hermione's faces was priceless as they handed over the letter to Evangeline. They weren't aware Evangeline knew the truth, much more concerned by the fact that Sirius was asking to bring her along.

''You know Sirius?'' Harry asked, peering at his favourite teacher curiously.

The pure-blood shook her head in an effort to keep her face neutral. ''I know of him,'' she replied, choosing her words carefully. ''Believe me, I am just as surprised by this request as the three of you are.''

''Did you go to school with him or something?''

Hermione turned to look at Ron, her expression resembling something of disgust. ''Are you listening to yourself, Ron? She was only in seventh year last year.''

It was an odd realisation that hardly registered itself in Evangeline's brain; she was only four years older than the three teenagers in front of her. Only four years seemed like a lifetime from her perspective, after everything she had been through to get to where she was now.

''Then maybe you two are in like, a secret society together, or something. You're both disgraced pure-bloods from families in the Sacred Twenty-Eight, after all.''

''Ron!''

''I have already told you I do not know him, I only know of him,'' the brunette repeated. ''Perhaps we crossed paths at a ball when I was only a baby, but it is highly unlikely.''

''Well then, in that case we'll have to see, won't we?''

They left the castle at noon the next day to find a weak silver sun shining down upon the grounds. The weather was milder than it had been all year, and by the time they arrived in Hosgmeade, all four of them had taken off their cloaks and thrown them over their shoulders. The food Sirius had told them to bring was in Harry's bag; the three fourth-years had sneaked a dozen chicken legs, a loaf of bread, and a flask of pumpkin juice from the lunch table.