𝟎𝟎𝟏

_____________________________________

                                    𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫!

_____________________________________

                                    Tabitha Drew

                                 Tabitha Drew...

SHE WAS NOT A LOSER.NOT AT ALL.SHE WAS SMART,PRETTY and just perfect.Well,the bad thing is.Nobody knows that.Nobody even knows her name.They call her booksworm,Nerd or beaver-ly's friend.

She was adopted when she was a baby.She was adopted by a couple who couldn't have children.They were great parents though.They were very supportive and they really love Tabitha.

Tabitha was walking to her class when she bumped into someone just as she got out of class. "S-s-shit,sorry."The boy said.Bill denbrough.She had a crush on him since 3rd grade.She always tried to ignore it but it always came back.

"It's okay,I wasn't looking where I was going anyway."Tabitha said with acute smile plastered on her face.She  started to continue walking. "Hey,W-what's y-y-your name?"Bill asked obviously kind of ashamed. "Oh,It's Tabitha."She said with her smile fading away from the fact that her crush for years didn't even know her name.

She picked up her stuff from her locker and started walking to her next class.There she saw...Aria Kaspbrak.The queen bee.The one everyone adored.She always wanted to be like her.Tabitha felt horrible when she saw Tabitha.She was actually very mean sometimes.She had this attitude.She even ignored her brother.

Tabitha rolled her eyes and walked to class

   After school

TABITHA LOOKED AT ARIA WHO KEPT TAPPING HER FOOT

TABITHA LOOKED AT ARIA WHO KEPT TAPPING HER FOOT.She looked at her face.She adored her perfect nose,Plumped lips and perfect eyebrows.She was jelous.Also because Bill denbrough had a crush on Aria.Who wouldn't?

The bell rang and everyone rushed outside.Tabitha went to the bathroom and knocked on the first stall. "Beverly,are you there?"She asked. "Yeah."Beverly replied.They were cut off by Greta rushing inside. "Are you in there by yourself,Beaver-Ly?!"Greta yelled as she kicked the stall where Beverly was. "Or you have half of the boys in there with you,huh slut?!"