𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐤

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

"I CAN ONLY REMEMBER PARTS,BUT,I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.That's what it felt like.I saw us,all of us.Back again.But we were older.We we're our parents ages. "W-what we're we all doing there?"Bill asked. "I just remember how we felt.How scared we were.I don't think I will ever forget that."

"I wonder how Aria would look when she was older."Stanley said. "Yeah me to"Eddie said as the others nodded. "Why didn't you see us in the future?D-didn't Pennywise capture you both?"Bill asked Tabitha. "I was able to hide from it.It didn't make me float or anything."Tabitha said.

Bill stood up with a piece of glass. "Swear, s-swear.If it isn't dead.If it ever comes back.We'll come back to."Bill said as everyone stood up.Bill started off by cutting  himself.He cut the losers hands one by one as Eddie's watch beeped.

Everyone held hands slowly and let Go. "I gotta go.I hate you."Stanley said and a smile appeared on his face as everyone laughed. "See you later."Stanley said as he left. "Bye Stan."Eddie said.

Everyone except Beverly,Bill and Tabitha left one by one. "Y-you packed for Portland?"Bill asked Beverly. "Yeah,I'm going tomorrow morning."Beverly said. "I'll miss you Bev."Tabitha said. "I'm going to miss you to." Beverly replied."How long are you gonna be gone?"Bill asked. "My aunt says that I can stay as how long as I want, so.Just so you know,I never felt like a loser when I was with you guys."Beverly said. "See you around."She said and left.

"Bye Bev"Tabitha said. "How are you holding up?"Tabitha asked. "I'm f-fine,you?"Bill asked. "Still abut shooked up about Aria,but I'm fine."Tabitha replied.

"You know,I uhm,I actually had a crush on you."Tabitha said. Bill turned his head to Tabitha. "And now?"He asked. "Would it be bad if I said yes?"Tabitha asked sarcastically. "W-would it be bad if I said t-that I have a crush on you to?"Bill shot back.Tabitha chuckled. "Well,my mom and dad is probably worried about me,I better go."Tabitha said as she stood up. "Wait."Bill said as he stood up to.He pressed his lips against the girl's.They pulled away after a second. "Does this mean that we're dating?"Tabitha asked. "I guess so?"Bill said.They chuckled as they held hands and started walking.
______________
It's finally finished.
I'm going to miss
writing this book!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓•ˢᵘ ᵇᵈ 🎉