𝟎𝟎𝟒

_____________________________________

                                      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫

_____________________________________

ARIA SAT ON HER BED SLOWLY.SHE THOUGHT ABOUT earlier.She covered her face with her hands and felt hot tears run through her face.She was scared of mirrors.But not exactly.She was scared of herself,the monster she could've turned into.

She could've been friends with the bully's of her brother.Even though she didn't, she still was mean to her brother and his friends back at school.She was scared of the monster inside her.Trying to get away.She was fighting with it.Not trying to be mean or hurt other people.It was all because she was insecure.

She didn't really show it but sometimes she was really insecure.Everybody saw her as miss popular with a great life but she didn't know where her father was and was insecure as heck.She always let her anger out of people.

Hee thoughts got interrupted by her mother. "Aria! Someone's asking for you."She yelled. "Okay mom!"she yelled back and wiped her tears with her hands.She went downstairs and saw Stanley outside.

"Hey"He said with a slight smile.Aria went outside and closed the door. "Hey"She sniffled. "What are you doing here?"She asked. "I- were you crying?"He asked obvious he was good at reading peoples emotions.

"What?no,I don't cry."Aria replied. "I don't know if I should believe that but okay."He said. "Why are you here anyways?"Aria asked again. "Oh-uhm,"he started. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe...you know,hang out."He said. "Yeah,sure"Aria replied with a chuckle.

They started walking down the road. "I know a good a place.Their ice cream is really good."Aria started. "Sounds cool"Stanley replied.They both chuckled.

"I'll have a vanilla ice cream."Stanley said. "And I'll have a lemon sorbet please"Aria said.Stanley reached into his pocket. "What are you doing?"Aria asked. "Paying?"Stanley said. "Uhm,no you're not"She replied. "No,really I'll pay"Stanley said and reached to his pocket once again and when he took it out,he saw Aria with two ice creams in her hand. "I already paid,come on."Aria said and gave Stanley's ice cream to him.

"How-?"Stanley started. "Don't ask.I always win these things"Aria cut him off. "I don't get how you like vanilla,It litteraly has no taste."Aria started a conversation. "It's the best.I can't think of a life without Vanilla ice cream."Stanley defended.

"Yeah"Aria scoffed. "Come on.Try it."Stanley tried to convince Aria. "Nope"She denied. "Come on"
"Okay"Aria rolled her eyes.

Stanley handed the girl his ice cream. "I don't taste anything"She said. "Well,maybe you should go to a doctor then."He said and took a bite of his ice cream. "Stan, did you just fucking bite it?"She asked with a disgusted expression on her face. Stanley just shrugged.

"I think it's about to rain."Stanley said whilst looking at the sky. "Probably"Aria shrugged.They started walking while talking.

"Do you ever feel like,like you're afraid of yourself?"Aria asked. "No,why would I be scared of myself?"Stanley asked. "I actually am,I mean not exactly but I'm scared of the person that I might've been.I'm scared of looking myself at the mirror.I'm kind of insecure you know."She said avoiding eye contact with Stanley. "You?Insecure?I think you're the prettiest and the most perfect person I have ever met in my whole life."Stanley said.They felt raindrops fall down on their heads. Aria smiled at him.

"Thanks Stan,you're the best."She said. "I know"He said and they let out a laugh.Soon the raindrops got heavier. "I think we should head home"Aria said.Stanley nodded. "They started walking to Aria's house.They were now soaked. "So..."Aria started. "So?"Stanley said. "I'll see you around."Aria said. "Yeah"Stanley mumbled.

Aria started walking towards her house but stopped. "I-I really really like you!"Stanley shouted.Aria turned back.She walked towards Stanley and kissed him.He kissed back.It was soft and romantic...until.

"ARIA KASPBRAK!"She heard her mother yell.She turned around and saw her mother and Eddie behind her back.She glanced back at Stanley and saw him looking guilty and scared.

Her mother pulled her by her arm and led her to the door.Aria turned back to take a last glance at Stanley and made eye contact with him.Her mother shut the door behind her. "A girl who's 13 shouldn't be around kissing boys."Her mother said. "I-" "I don't need an explanation young lady,I don't want you to become like Beverly Marsh.Now go to your room."Arias mother said.Aria stomped up to her room and jumped on her bed.

She let out a quiet sob.She heard her door open. It was Eddie. "Hey"He said. "Hey"Aria sniffled. "I don't think it's the right time but,your bed's all soaked up.Aria sat up and looked at her bed. "Can you get the matress?"She asked Eddie. He nodded and got out while Aroa got changed.

"Here" He put the matress on the floor. "Goodnight"He said and pursed his lips into a thin line. "Goodnight,Eddie"Aria said.He closed the door behind him.Aria let out an sigh. "I'm so done with this shit."Aria said and kicked the made up bed.She looked outside and opened the window. "Here I go"she said and slid down the pole next to their house.

She started walking down the road with bare feet.Her feet was getting wet because of the rain.The rain stopped though.She saw a house next to the Creepy house where she and Eddie saw the leper.She remembered the house was where Tabitha lived so she walked over to the house.She was hesitant at first but she rang the bell.

"Hello?"a woman with gorgeous blue eyes and shiny black hair said. "Hey, you must be Tabitha's mother.I'm Aria.Her ...friend.I need a place to sleep for tonight"Aria said. "Aria?What are you doing here?"Tabitha said by the stairs. "Kay,come in honey."The woman said. "I'll tell you everything.Just let's go to your room."Aria said.

She explained everything to Tabitha. "You and Stanley kissed?"Tabitha asked completely in shock. "Tabitha,that's not the point."Aria said. "Right,sorry"Tabitha started. "You can stay with us whenever you want.I'm sure you'll fix things up with your mother."Tabitha said.Aria nodded. "Sorry,I'm not good at these"Tabitha added. "No,no it's okay."Aria said.

"Come on.Rest."Tabitha said and the both fell asleep.
_____________________
Staria content.