𝟎𝟎𝟔

_____________________________________

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡

                                                ❁

"YEAH,MHM MHM.TABITHA!BEVERLY'S ON THE PHONE.She wants to speak to you."Mrs Drew called out.Now Tabitha and Aria were awake. "I'll be right back"Tabitha said with an tired voice.

"Hey Beverly,what's up?" "You-you need to come.Like right now."Beverly said and sounded shaken up. "Yeah,yeah I'll be there.But Aria's with me."Tabitha replied. "Bring her to"Beverly said.

Tabitha furrowed her eyebrows with confusion. "What did she say honey?"Mrs Drew asked. "We're going to Beverly's."She replied and rushed upstairs. "But- honey you haven't eaten brea- who am I talking to."Mrs Drew said and turned back to the pancakes that she was cooking.

THE TWO GIRLS ROAD TO BEVERLY'S HOUSE WITH Aria sitting and holding onto Tabitha while she road the bike. "What happened?"Tabitha asked. "Let's wait for the others.I'll tell then.Why were you at Tabitha's anyways?"Beverly asked referring to Aria.

"My mom and I kind of had an issue so I ran away for a night.I kinda do this alot so I'm used to it."Aria replied.Tabitha chuckled at the girl.

The voice of the boys came closer and closer.Aria was nervous to see Stanley.She knew what she was going to do.Ignore him.That's what she did when she loved someone so much or if something embarrassing happened.She pushed them away.

"I need to show you guys something."Beverly said with a serious tone. "What is it?"Eddie asked slightly glancing over Aria. "More than we saw at the quarry."Richie commented. "Shut up,just shut up Richie."Eddie said. "My dad will kill me if he find out that I had boys in the apartment"Beverly stated.

"W-we'll leave a lookout.Richie s-stay here."Bill demanded. "Whoa,whoa,whoa what If hee dad comes back!"Richie yelled.

"Do what you always do, start talking."Stanley commented sarcastically.Aria normally would laugh at this but she wasn't in the mood. "It's a gift!"

"Hey,where were you?"Eddie asked Aria and lightly slapped her hand. "At Tabitha's, germaphobe"She lightly slapped his hand back. "Ow"Eddie scoffed.

"There."Beverly said motioning the bathroom. "What is there?"Stanley asked. "You'll see."Beverly replied.While Eddie complained about how bathrooms were unhygienic Tabitha and Bill went to open the door.They both put their hands on the doorknob at thesame time.Tabitha's hands on top of Bill's.