𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓" the homeschooled boy said

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓" the homeschooled boy said. "He'll come after you to now."He continued. "Oh, no no no;Bowers?He's always after us."Eddie answered sarcastically at the caring boy.

"I guess that's one t-t-thing we all have in common"Bill said. "Yeah, homeschool.Welcome to the losers club."Richie added.

THE LOSERS WERE CHATTING OVER THE MISSING EDWARD Corcoran while Richie was playing the trumpet.The guy was trying to get it from him but Aria snatched it from Richie and resisted to give it to the slightly shorter boy.

Richie finally snapped it from Aria but as soon as possible the man grabbed it. "What the fuck dude?!"Richie snapped.Aria stuck her toung out while the boy with the glasses pulled his middle finger up.

"What're you guys talking about?"Eddie came with three icecreams in his hands. "What they always talk about"Richie answered. "Okay,guys get the icecreams from me,I'm gonna drop them."Eddie said.

"I actually think it will end.For a little while at least."Ben said. "What do you mean?"The Ginger asked.
"So, I was going on my Derry research,and I turned to all the big events, explosion 1908."Ben stated.

Tabitha was listening carefully.Her eyes glancing at Bill every second.

"OKAY, SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.HE COMES OUT TO eat kids for like a year, and then what?"Eddie asked. "I think It's like...what were they called?"Stanley questioned. "Cicadas."Aria answered. "Yeah,the bugs that come out every 17 years."Stanley continued.

"My grandfather thinks that this town is cursed.He says that, the bad things that happen In this town are because of one thing."Mike said. "But it can't be one."Stanley added. "We all saw something different"

"Maybe"Mike said. "I-I  we saw a leper."Eddie said. "It was like a walking infection."

"I saw something different to.I saw mirrors.Don't ask why but...they all had different versions of me and it was...terrifying."Aria said.

"But you didn't"Stanley stated. "B-because it isn't real.Non of this is.Not Eddie's leper,or Bill seeing Georgie,Tabitha seeing dead people,Aria seeing these mirrors, o-or the woman I keep seeing"

"Is she got?"Richie asked. "No Richie,she's not hot!"Stanley snapped. "Her face is all messed up.Non of these make any sense.They're all like bad dreams"

"I don't think so,I know the difference between a bad dream and real life okay?"Mike said. "What did you see?You saw something too?"Eddie asked. "Yes"Mike answered. "You guys know that burnt down Harris avenue?I was inside when it burned down.Before I was rescued my mom and dad were trapped in the next room, pushing and pounding on the door.Tryna get to me.But it was too hot.And when the fireman found them...the skin on them were burned to the bone.We're all afraid of something."

"Got that right."Richie added. "Why rich,What are you afraid of?"Eddie asked. "Clowns"Richie replied.

_________________
I have to go to sleep
or I'm gonna die so I
Cut this chapter short.