𝟎𝟎𝟑

_____________________________________

𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

_____________________________________

THE BOYS WERE PLAYING LOOGIE WHILE ARIA WAS looking at them with an disgusted face

THE BOYS WERE PLAYING LOOGIE WHILE ARIA WAS looking at them with an disgusted face. "That's just disgusting."She said.Stanley rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god,that was terrible.I win."Richie said. "You won?"Eddie denied. "Did you see my loogie?"

"Mine went the furthest."Richie said. "It's mass,it's always been mass."Eddie said. "What is mass?!"Richie added.

Aria just rolled her eyes at their stupidness. "Alright,who goes first?"Bill asked. "I'll go!"A voice came from behind.They all looked and saw Beverly undressing. "Sissies"She slurred as she threw herself at the water. "WHAT THE FUCK!"Richie yelled. "Holy shit,We just got showed up by a girl"Richie said.

Aria and Tabitha got undressed."Three girls"Aria said and held Tabitha's hand.They both jumped in the water. "Are we going to do that now?"Stanley asked. "Yeah"bill said. "Oh shit"Stanley muttered.

"Come on!"Beverly yelled. "Pussies."Aria yelled.Tabitha just laughed.

They were splashing around and having fun. "Hey!Lets play chicken."Richie said. "Tabitha was slowly approaching to bill to ask him to be teams but He asked Beverly before she could reach him. "Uhm"Beverly started and looked at Tabitha.Tabitha nodded acting okay with it. "I think you should be with Tabitha ,I don't really like playing chicken."Beverly continued.

"S-sure"Bill said. "Thanks"Tabitha whispered and Beverly smiled at her.She got on Bills back.

"H-hey,wanna be my partner?"Stanley asked Aria. "Yeah"She said and smiled.

"Okay,fight!"Eddie shouted. Richie was on Ben.Aria and Tabitha both went for Richie. "It's not fair."Richie yelled and fell into the water.The girls chuckled.

Now they were against eachother.Aria and Stanley was about to win but Stanley legs weakened and they fell. Tabitha and Bill high-fived eachother and hugged.

"What the fuck Stanley?"Aria questioned. "Sorry but my legs are weak!"Stanley said. "Anyways,I think we made a great team"Aria said and smiled.A blush spread across Stanley's face. "Yeah,me to".

"Stop flirting,come on.We're getting out!"Eddie yelled. "Shut up!"Aria yelled back and swam.

                                                  •