𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐁𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑨?

ARIA RAN UP TO HER ROOM.TEARS RUSHING DOWN HER pale cheeks.She cupped her face with her bare hands, sitting on her bed. "Why me"She mumbled.She looked up from her hands and took a glance at the window

Aria opened her window and put her left leg outside.She was about to get down but her door burst open. "Aria Kaspbrak, where do you think you're going again!"Her mother yelled. "I'm leaving,If you follow me, I will not hesitate to call the cops on you and tell them that you lied to us about telling us that we're sick and been giving medicines!And for your information,I found that out because I haven't been taking my pills since you told me to!"the girl said and jumped out.

The girl groaned in pain when she realized that she scraped her knee.She stood up and began limping over Tabitha's house.

                                                ❁

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU TABITHA?"ALLEY ASKED HER DAUGHTER "Ouch"Tabitha let out while her mom was cleaning her wound

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU TABITHA?"ALLEY ASKED HER DAUGHTER "Ouch"Tabitha let out while her mom was cleaning her wound. "Like I told you mom, you wouldn't believe me even if I told you."the young girl replied. "I-" Mrs Drew was cut off by the door bell.

"I'll get it."Tabitha stood up and ran to the door. "Hey."Aria said. "Hey,come here."Tabitha hugged the girl. "What's up?"

"I ran away, again."Aria replied. "Don't worry,come on in."Tabitha offered. "Hey, Aria."Alley said. "Hey, Mrs Drew."  "Please call me Alley."

The girls went up to Tabitha's room. "What happened again?"Tabitha asked. "I told my mom that I was going to run away and if she followed me I would call the cops"Aria explained. "Okay, uhm.Well you can stay here whenever or how long you want to."

"Thanks."Aria thanked. "I'm going to the bathroom for a sec"She continued. "Kay."

Tabitha picked up her book as she started to read it. "You enjoying your book Tabitha?"A shivering voice called out.Tabitha slowly lowered her book and saw the horrifying clown. "Shit."She mumbled as she stood up. "Aria!"She called out.The brunette girl closed her eyes. "This is not real,this is not real."She repeated.She opened her eyes and saw the clown right infront of her.She grabbed the vase next to her and smashed it across it's face.But it did not budge.The clown took the poor girl with her.