7: Adrienne by Esmerald

Client: immaculatexmeltdown

Interviewer: FlowerBlossom_Broppy

Well, as you know, I'm Esmerald. What's your name? (On/off Wattpad, whichever you prefer)

I'm Adrienne, a writer who loves engaging readers by writing on-the-edge cliffhangers to keep people on their feet. I take a strong interest in music, thus writing fanfictions and other genres of the sort.

It's nice to meet you, Adrienne! First of all, I saw you're currently writing a story called "Synthetic Love." Would you mind telling us about the main character of this book?

The main character in this one is actually Rena Jannis. She is a very strong-willed, twenty-six year old goth girl who is unexpectedly making a huge change in her life by being in a relationship with Chris Motionless. She's hard to explain so I'll leave it there.

She sounds very interesting! If I may ask, what inspired you to write fanfics such as "Synthetic Love"? Was it your love of music or something different?

I've always loved Motionless In White and about five months ago I started reading fanfiction; mainly on their lead singer. Once I had gotten a Wattpad account, I decided to give it a go. I started out with a now-deleted-fanfiction called "In The Black". Once I realized how bad it was going, I came up with the idea for a much better fanfic. I guess that led to me writing this one. I will write some in the future that could possibly be similar, but not by too much.

That's very fascinating to learn! Could you possibly tell us a bit about "In The Black"? What specifically led to you seeing how bad it was going?

Well, there were huge grammar errors, things moved by way too quickly, it had a terrible plot, etcetera.

Ah! I personally know a thing or two about plots not flowing the way you'd want them to. Will you be rewriting it at all?

I never thought of that! That actually might be a nice idea. So, possibly after completing SL, (and possibly a sequel) I might do that. Thanks for the idea!

Well, I'm glad I could help you! I'm sure Wattpad readers would love to read the rewrite! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a Motionless In White fan? How long have you been writing fanfictions inspired by them?

I've been a proud creature (that's what MIW fans r called lol) for almost a year now! I've only been writing MIW fics for a good five months though.

Interesting! I, myself am a huge fan of Justin Timberlake, though I have never written any fanfictions about him in general. Have you ever written books in a different genre, rather than fanfiction?

No, I haven't. I might when I'm sixteen or so though. And hey, sometime you should write something, whether it's fanfic or original. You sound like you'd be an amazing writer!

It's fine if you only write fanfictions, so you don't have to write in another genre if you don't want to! And awww thanks! I really enjoy writing, it's something that makes me happy! Since you have never written books in a different genre, do you have a favorite genre of books you like to read on or off Wattpad?

Mainly fanfiction because we don't have many ways of reading anything else. If it's not fanfiction, I love reading romance, adventure, maybe including some violence maybe not. Mainly PG-13 type books.

Those are some books I enjoy reading as well! Is there a specific author on or off Wattpad that you look up to?

No, not really. I do really like an author who has amazing works. I sadly, can't name them because I guess you could say that I'm hiding something on their profile from my sister due to personal "issues".

That's okay, you don't have to name them. Do you have any future books you plan on releasing soon? If so, can you share a little bit about one?

I might be, but however, I won't be sharing details since I'd like it to be a surprise as far as details go. I will post the summary in an announcement a week before releasing it though, if not it'll be a small bit of a chapter or something like that.

That's understandable! I love to surprise my readers too! Sadly, this interview has to come to an end. Before it does, I have one more question for you: is there any advice you'd want to give aspiring authors?

Yeah actually, I'd like to say that even if it upsets people ALWAYS write what you want to, what makes you happy. And if people don't like it, they don't have to read it. Thank you for having me, it was awesome chatting with you!

That's some very inspiring advice! And it was no problem! It was a great honor having you as my first client! You had very interesting answers to my questions and I hope that this interview helps you get more readers in the future!

Glad I wasn't boring! Take care and have an amazing day!

You weren't, and you have an amazing day as well!