10 | Nerd by Mahira

Client: Music_Nerd31 (previously known as Abducted_by_aliens)

Interviewer: mahira_mateen

Hey, I'm Mahira Mateen and I am an interviewer of the Gemme Community. Today I'm here to take the interview of "Nerd".

Nerd, are you ready to go?

I am as ready as you'll ever be!

Nerd, please introduce yourself!

Hello! I am Music_Nerd31, though I like to be called Nerdy.

Nice to meet you. Well, Your Wattpad Username looks interesting, where did you get the idea to name your Wattpad username to Abducted_By_Aliens? Any story behind it?

Ooh, that's a good question. If I were to be completely honest with you, I actually asked my followers what username I should change this account to and this one was my favorite. It is also pretty relatable for me.

Yeah, it is really an interesting name. I saw that you like reading and writing at the same time. Tell me more about it!

Okay! I have been on Wattpad for about a year now, and ever since the day I joined, I have LOVED to not only write my books but to also check out some other stories as well.

What genre do you write?

I write every genre, honestly; though I am currently doing romance, thriller, mystery, poetry, action/adventure, and horror novels during my free time.

That's a lot! What made you a writer?

There were many things that made me a writer, so I can't list just one thing. I started to write when I was in early grade school, and ever since then, I have tried my hardest to improve. I think what made me a true writer though was some of the experiences that I have had; both good and bad. I was bullied a lot because of how much I loved to write, but now it inspires me to write whenever I can and to talk about bullying. My mother has also helped me throughout the years as well.

I can feel you. Ok, Tell me more about your writing works.

There's nothing much to say, except for I make stories when I have motivation. My first original story that I made was when I was in 4th grade, and it was about these magical gems. I soon learned to call that book "The Gem". And a few months ago, one of my poems was published. That's when I started to create my romance series.

Congratulations on getting your poetry published. Any tips for the writers? They are looking at you!

Fight and earn the views that you deserve, because this world doesn't see everyone's amazing talents. Being talented is considered weird in society. It's sad, but it's true. Aspiring authors must NEVER stop fighting and earning the popularity they deserve, because yes it may be difficult at first to write a story, or even pick up that pencil or put your finger on that "A" key; but in the end, you will learn to love the books that you have put dedication into, and I promise that others will learn to love that about you. Your talents and your hard work.

That was really inspiring. What Genre Do You Enjoy Reading The Most?

I have grown to love all genres, so I can't decide honestly. I am currently reading "1984" which is a dystopian novel.

What mostly makes you pick a book for reading?

Tricky words and a good plot. Tricky words help me enhance my vocabulary and a good plot never fails anyone's expectations. But the one thing that I rely on the most is how relatable a story is. I will not read a book if I can't relate in some way or another.

Humm, understandable. What first thing do you see before picking up a book for reading?

The hard work that that author put into their story. Most people see the cover, and I do, but I usually see how hard-working the author is. You can know a lot about an author by just the cover of a book.

Good to hear that. Which book is your favorite book and why?

I like the books, "Save Me A Seat", "Goosebumps", "Phantoms", "1984", and many other books on Wattpad because each book is not only unique, but relatable to my life. Take "Save Me A Seat" for example, the relation between me and Ravi or Joe is scary!

So far how many books you have read?

Too many to count!

Have you ever regretted picking up any non-interesting book that you thought was very interesting?

Not at all! Every single book that I have read has been remarkable.

Do you have any advice for the readers?

Please support the author that you like, because even though that author may not talk to you 24/7, I promise you that authors like me, LOVE to see readers enjoying their plot.

Is there anything you like other than writing and reading a book?

As some of my followers know, I love music! I create music, I listen to music, I breathe music. Music is my life. I also play video games, create art/sketches, and I am currently trying to make movie scripts. Another thing I like to do is make graphics. Almost every theme that I have on Wattpad was created by me!

Oh my my! You are really multitalented and I like that you love to learn new things. May I know what kind of music you like to listen to?

I love to listen to Rap, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rock, Indie, and electronic!

Who is your favorite artist?

Eminem, Imagine Dragons, CG5, JT Music, Skillet, Crush 40, and Danny Elfman! Those are my absolute favorites.

I love Imagine Dragons too. What kind of music do you make and where do you publish it? Do you write lyrics too?

I make instrumentals for my stories, along with a couple of rock/rap covers. I did make lyrics once, but I never turned it into a real song. Oh, and I use Flat, Bandlab, and SoundCloud!

Please, name some of your music.

My most successful ones are "The Time of Memories", and "The End of The Beginning", and my favorite music album I have made is "Hidden Origins".

Woah! That is amazing, I am really feeling blessed to have your interview and congratulations on your work!

Tell me, since when you are making graphics, and what type?

I usually make graphics all day! I make aesthetics, album covers, book covers, and profile pictures!

Name your favorite video game.

Sonic the Hedgehog! Plus FNAF, Minecraft, and pretty much anything strategic.

Since when have you been drawing?

Since the age of 5 I think, though I haven't been good until now.

As it is going to be the end of the interview would you like to tell us anything about your upcoming projects or anything else?

I am making a romance series, as well as a recreation of my book, "The Gem".

Thank you for the interview, Nerd. I really enjoyed it. All the best for all your works and have a great day/night.

 All the best for all your works and have a great day/night