12 | Riya by Esmerald

Client: Shivikasvibez

Interviewer: FlowerBlossom_Broppy

Hello, I'm Esmerald and I'll be your interviewer today! How are you doing? Would you like to share a bit about yourself?

I'm doing great! I'll be honoured to do so! (:

That's great! Would you like to tell us your name?

This is Riya this side *Watty hanged*

Nice to meet you Riya! I saw you are currently writing a story called "Arranged Soulmates". This title is very interesting! I read the blurb and I noticed it mentioned a place called "Riyashabh". I'm assuming this is a fictional place. Can you tell us a bit more about it?

Ya sure.. actually RiyaShabh isn't any place but the Ship name of my leads - Riya and Rishabh.. And they aren't fictional chuckles*

Ah! thought it actually was fictional lol! I'm not that good at geography! X3 Anyways, as I'm sure the title suggests, I'm guessing two people get a romantic relationship arranged for them? Who are these people?

Yes... The two people are Rishabh Pant, a popular Cricketer of India and Riya Birla, A Physiotherapist in the national cricket team.. they get married by accident and find love in their marriage but with twists & turns!

Ooo! Cool! Do their personalities contradict (opposite of) each other?

Ya sort of... Rishabh believes in love but Riya doesn't, this book is about how her hatred changes into love for Rishabh!

Woah! How long did it take for you to come up with the plot for this book?

Well ngl, 15 days approximately

Impressive! Was there ever a time when you thought the plot idea you had wouldn't work?

Yes, it was, as I thought it was too common but the response I got; is enough for love!

That's beautiful! Have you ever had the book reviewed? If so, was it reviewed well or poorly?

I actually thought about it and visited a shop too but unfortunately, the shop closed being my book was never reviewed.. well I'm still finding a good review book (:

Ah okay! I hope you can find a good review shop soon! Do you have any hobbies?

Yes... It's Singing, Dancing and Acting... Playing cricket too

Cool! Have your hobbies played a big role in making you a better author? If so, how?

Well yes... I'm playing cricket from my childhood and also got into an academy for this *hehe... I joined Wattpad for reading but I found my love for writing and it became my passion.

Congratulations on your cricket accomplishment! I'm glad Wattpad helped you find your writing passion! ^^ Do you have any favorite authors on / off Wattpad?

Yes, I do have.. well everyone I follow (:

That's sweet! X3 Have you ever had writer's block? If so, how did you overcome it?

Well, I'm lucky enough to not have it till now... I just hope it doesn't come in the future too!

Wow, it's cool you've never had writer's block! I get it too often! saw you also have your own graphic shop, which has me wondering: did you make all your book covers yourself?