9 | Addie by Mahira

Client: TrxpicalxAddie

Interviewer: mahira_mateen

Hello, I'm Mahira and I'm an interviewer of the Gemme Community and today I'm here to take an Interview of Addie.

Addie, are you ready?

Yes.

Please, introduce yourself.

Hi, I'm Addison Dilaurentis-Drake-Montgomery Scott! But you can Call Me Addie!

Nice to meet you, Addie. I am curious to know from where you got the idea to name your Wattpad username to Trxpical×Addie because it looks interesting.

Well my niece always called me Tropical Aunt Addie because I was so tan so she thought I was always abroad so I called myself TrxpicalxAddie.

Interesting Story Behind Such An Interesting Name. I visited your Wattpad profile and all I saw were two ongoing projects and lots of books in your reading list. So do you like reading and writing stories?

Yes, I Have lots of drafts and many reading list books I haven't gotten around to reading.

I see. What genre do you write?

Romance, Drama, and Adventure.

What made you a writer?

When I was 12 I got a short story published in a book and I wanted to continue it.

Wow, that is great! Tell me more about it.

My story was called love at first sight, which is one of my first stories on Wattpad, and I loved writing it even when it was just for school at the time.

Great! Tell me more about your ongoing writing works.

My book lovestruck is based on my sister who lost her first love and then turned to drug abuse and other forms of harm. The others just came out of my head.

Interesting, do you have any tips for writers?

Don't give up even when you feel like there's no inspiration anymore don't give up. If I did that I wouldn't be where I am today.

Those are really inspiring words for new writers. Do you have a favorite author?

Swim_read_repeat . She never gave up on me even when I was a pain in the ass.

You are lucky when you find someone like that, who cares about you! What genre do you enjoy reading?

Romance.

What mostly makes you pick a book for reading?

I read the first page and if I feel intrigued, I will read it.

I see. Addie, What first thing you see before picking up a book for reading?

The front cover. If it looks good I will read it.

Which book is your favorite book and why?

I love Pride and Prejudice because of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett.

So far how many books have you read?

About 40-50

These are a lot! Have you ever regretted picking up any uninteresting book that you thought was very interesting?

Nope! I loved every book I ever read!

That's great to hear. Do you have any advice for the readers?

If you pick up a book and your thinking I'm never gonna finish this or I'm not sure I'm gonna like this, just try it, that's how I got my reading experience.

Is there anything you like other than writing and reading a book?

I love baking, horseback riding, playing with my daughter and my nieces, and visiting my sisters.

Wow, you are a family woman. It's so beautiful to hear that. Addie, we are going to conclude our interview here. Anything you wanna say before leaving?

Nope! Thanks for the interview!

I really enjoyed taking your interview. Have a great day and all the best for your books! I am personally excited about it.

Thank you!