Someone's Jelly😏 (Version.2)

A/N

Like I said, the last one was version 1. This is the same plot but Chapa is the jealous one.

Chapa's POV
We were at regular school eating lunch in the cafeteria. When this girl with long wavy white blonde hair came up to us. She was wearing jean shorts, white sneakers and fishnets with a pink shirt that said 'HOT' in big bold letters.
I cringed at the sight of her pink and white false nails and hot pink lipgloss.
Looking at her was painful but I started to get a bit mad when she touched Bose's hair but I couldn't take the last one.
She legit sat on Bose's lap!
Like he was Santa Claus or something! Sure Lilith did the same thing but I was still mad at her, there are chairs! His lap isn't one of them!
"Umm.. excuse me?"I asked and she turned her head to me revealing her sea green eyes.
"Oh, I'm Jasmine. And you are cute"she introduced herself to us and turned back to Bose who clearly didn't know what was going on.
"Okay, girly"I say and she turned her head to me again,"I'm trying to eat my lunch but this disgusting scene here won't let me keep it in my stomach!"
"Why? Jealous?"Miles asked.
"Yh Chapa? You jealous?"Mika asked and I scoffed.
"As if?"I say standing up and  zapping her but discreetly so she wouldn't know I have powers.
"Ow! OMG! I feel sparks between us!"she squealed and I left the cafeteria.

Mika's POV

When Jasmine sat on Bose, I got shocked. I took a look at Chapa, she looked like she was going to burst. I knew something was up. She looked a bit shocked when Lilith did the same thing but this time she's angry and jealous...

Time skip

Bose's POV
It was 6:00. My mom called me for dinner.
I changed into a hoodie and shorts. I came out of my room to see Vice stepdad, my mom and... Jasmine??
"Hello Bosey!"my mom smiles
"Bose this is Jasmine"Vice stepdad gestures towards her and I freeze when she hugs me,"I see you already know each other"
She let's go of me and nods.
"Well, then this makes my job a lot easier"Vice stepdad smiles
"Bosey, she's the daughter of the Mayor. Your stepdad thought the relationship between him and the mayor's will be even stronger when their kids hit it off."my mom explains and I pout.
"You want me to date her?"I asked and my stepdad nodded.
Well, whatever my stepdad tells me to do, I have to but I can't let this one happened.
She's not the one I want...

Mika's POV
I looked out my window, it was snowing outside! I excitedly took a hot shower and put on my favourite winter clothes
(A/N I love snow and snow/winter outfits so I just wanted to put it in here)
"Miles!It's snowing! Put on something warm!"I yelled
He teleported into my room wearing warm clothes and a scarf.
I put on brown coat with a black skirt and leggings. I wore a pair of pink winter boots and tied a scarf over my neck along with a wooly hat. I tossed another hat to Miles and we teleported to the Man's Nest.

Chapa's POV
AAH! it's snowing! This wasn't in the weather forecast Trent! I whined as my mom gave me the new thing she bought me. Let me rephrase that, I whined as my mom gave me a short towel that girls wear on their waist.
"Do I have to!?"I asked
"I spent money on it so you're wearing it"My mom's head popped in my door
"Fine!"I say and she leaves
I wore a short purple and black plaid skirt with a warm black turtleneck with some warm black thigh high boots. I tied a white scarf around my neck, wore some black gloves but couldn't wind a wooly hat so I wore a black beanie. I spiced it up by putting chains on the skirt
I got to the Man's Nest and everyone stared at me.
"Yes! I'm wearing a short skirt! Mind your business!"I sparked and Schwoz ran.
"I'm sorry but you look sooo good"Mika squeals and I acknowledge her outfit.
"Don't look at me! Look at you! Looking nice" I say and she twirls a little.
"Nice skirt Chapa"Miles says and I zap him.
"Do you have anything else to compliment besides the skirt!?"I yell
"Those thighs..."I hear Bose and blush. I didn't want to zap him so I just sit and turn on the TV.

"Bose seems to like something he's seeing today.."Mika sits beside me and wiggles her eyebrows. "Oh just wait till Wendy Wacko comes dressed as the ice queen and makes his lap her throne!"I rolled my eyes
"You mean Jasmine? Bose said she's got a cold"she says and I laugh
"Hope it turns into something more painful and she lands in a coma!"I sparked and zapped the TV causing it to turn off.
"Okay Chapa... I see you're jealous—"
"Jealous!!?I'm not jealous"I  get up.
"You're totally jealous"Miles said and I zapped him again.
"Stay out of this Miles!"I say and he murmured gibberish then walked away.
"So, you like Bose?"Mika whispered
"I don't know...maybe...sorta.."I stutter and Mika raises an eyebrow.
"Okay, yeah! I do! I mean that hair in the wind is magical! But I don't stand a chance against Wendy—"
"Jasmine"she corrects
"What ever the hell her name is, she's prettier than me! I  don't even think Bose will like me back!"I say with a crack at the end.

"Well you have to try, you're gorgeous and independent, I don't think I'll ever met any girl as strong as you.."Mika pat my shoulder and I nod.
"Thanks Mika"I hugged her and she hugged back.
"So where is that cutie?"I ask letting go.
"Outside looking for Santa Claus"she says rolling her eyes

I ran outside to see Bose in a brown coat, white turtleneck and blue wooly hat with black boots looking up and standing on a big rock surrounded by a bunch of snowmen with gorgeous hair??
"Bose?"I asked trying to hold in my laughter.

Bose's POV

I was trying to get Santa Claus' attention because I forgot Christmas was coming and I haven't written a list.
The snowmen are to show him I respect his people and how they're made, everyone knows Santa Claus is a snowman that came to life! The gorgeous hair is for...well why not??
"Bose?"I heard Chapa
"Thighs?"I say without thinking but slap my forehead realizing what I said.
I could see her blushing, she tried to hide it but I held her chin.
"You have a beautiful blush"I told her
"Th- thanks"she smiles and I do too letting go of her chin
"What exactly are you doing here?"she asked
"Trying to lure Santa Claus with these snowmen"
"Why?"
"I forgot to tell him what I wanted for Christmas"
"Bose, it's not Christmas. It just snowed unexpectedly"
"Oh..."I say,"Why are you here then"
"To say..." She hesitates and I move closer to her.
"You can tell me..."I drag her hand and we both sit on a big rock.
"I got really jealous when that Jasmine girl sat on you. I guess it was because I really really like you and she so much prettier than me, If she didn't have a cold today, which I go or she dies from, she would've come here looking and dressed like a dang Elsa! I'm not the prettiest girl and—"I cut her off by putting my index finger on her lips.
"Stop filling your head with so many lies. You're the prettiest girl I've ever met, hottest even, I argued with my dad over and over because he wanted me to date Jasmine. I argued with him alot because she's not the one I want, you are. I like you too. So so much"I say and she smiles.
"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?"I and she nods.
Her smile turns into a smirk, she crawls on my lap and faces me. "This is my throne now"she says and I giggled.
"Well I got my Christmas wish..."I say and she looks confused.
"Getting you under the mistletoe"I smirked
"Bosey, it's not—"I tilt her chin up to the mistletoe I hanged on a tree.
"You were saying?"I say and she playfully told her eyes.
"Shut up and kiss me"she leans in and I do the same till our lips met.

A/N
I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense or if there are any grammatical errors.
I'm going to school soon so this book might be on hold.😭😭😭😭
Goodbye
Love you guys, thanks for reading.
XOXO
AUDREY 💕❤️