Abused Baby Bosey 😩💔(Part 1)

A/N: WARNING: IF YOU CAN' HANDLE ABUSE, AND VIOLENCE, PLEASE SKIP! I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING SAD, HURT OR ANYTHING! THERE'S ALSO SOME MILD SWEARING (but they're censored don't worry )
This is for SHOOTINGHELLOKITTY: (This is a lovely request, thanks for reading, hope you like this chapter and this book! Mwahh💞💋)

BOSE'S POV:

"Bryan!" my step-dad yelled. I rolled my eyes.
"That's not my f-ing name" I murmured. Soon my door was pushed open. There was my step-dad: white tank, his work trousers, no shoes, messy hair and angry eyes.
"Bryan?"
"That's not my name, step-dad"
Wrong thing to say. I'm so stupid. He picked up my lamp and used it to slap me across the face. I know better than to scream, he'd just get angrier, I just clutch my cheek and force away the pain.
"I don't care about your name, what I care about right now is what you did!" he yells, throwing the lamp to the floor, smashing it to pieces. I look down at the floor, avoiding his eyes.
"What did I do now?"
"My pasta wasn't hot enough, why the hell was my pasta not hot!?"
"Well, I didn't make the pasta!"
"Yeah, the lousy chef did. But I can't beat him up can I? I'd get in a scandal. But guess what? I'd never get in a scandal for beating you up! Because you wouldn't even dare tell your dumb mommy, so you wouldn't dream of telling the media."
"I hate you..." I said under my breath.
"I heard that!" he says punching my shoulder and pushes me to the ground. He proceeds in punching my stomach and left arm. I groan in pain till he's satisfied. He gets up.

"Now, order me pizza, dumb boy." He walks out the door and closes it behind him.
"How about I order you some rat poison. D!ckhead"
I get up and take of my short sleeved shirt and change into my long-sleeved one to hide the bruises on my arm. I fight off the pain, order my step-dad's pizza and ask my driver to take me to school.

I get to school and find Chapa standing in front of the school doors. I smiled, she's so beautiful.

"Chapa, hi!" I say getting out.
"Oh, hey, Bosey." She smiles. She was wearing a baggy, black shirt with baggy, white jeans. Her black hair was messy but still cute.

"Ready for class?"
"Not really, remember? I hate school?"
"Oh, haha, yeah. But let's go anyway."

We walked into school and caught up with Mika, Miles, Jake and Jessica (A/N: My OC's hehehe, read the Party Crashers chapter to understand.)
We were having a nice, funny convo till Miles punched my shoulder. He did it playfully but it still hurt. I grabbed it in pain and tried to wince quietly but Chapa saw me.
"Bosey?"
"Mmm?"
"You alright?"
"Yeah, yeah I am."
"Is there something wrong with your arm?" I gulped

Everyone turned to me. Miles looked worried, "Buddy, did I hurt you?"

"No, Miles, it's fine, I'm good" I told him and he nodded, going back to talking with Jessica. Chapa gave me a look but the bell rang, we needed to get to class.

**TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WALKER SCOBELL COS HE'S SO CUTE!**

Miles' POV:

Lunch time! I'm about to dig into my mac and cheese when a beach ball lands in it. "What the-"
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" I heard some boy yell. He was wearing a red button up shirt with all the buttons undone, exposing his stomach, white sunglasses and blue shorts

"Alan! You ruined his cheese!" Mika yelled at him.
"Oh, hush sweetie, I have news!"
Another guy wearing the same thing as Alan came in the cafeteria too. "Oh, yes he does!"
"Could you spill it and get me new lunch, Jordan?"
Jordan laughed, "Sorry Miles, I get you some after the announcement"
Alan pipes up again," Now who likes to party!?"
They cafeteria choruses," We do!"
Jordan smiles," And who likes the beach"
Our group joins the cafeteria this time," We do!"
Alan and Jordan say simultaneously," So, who wants to come on down to Gianna's beach party this Saturday!?"
The cafeteria goes wild, everyone wants to go. Gianna walks through the cafeteria doors wearing a sundress and sunglasses and yells," Then you're all invited!"

Screams of joy fill the cafeteria once again.
"WAIT!"
The place goes silent.
"I still haven't got my mac and cheese." I say.
Gianna smacks Alan in the head and asks Jordan to get me a burger. He hands it to me and I frown.
"This isn't mac 'n' cheese..."
the cafeteria is still silent

"Awesome! I hate mac and cheese! I'm definitely coming!"
The cafeteria cheers again. Everyone is happy

***
Bose's POV:
I AM NOT HAPPY!
Today is the day of the beach party and my step-dad bruised my stomach again, making it too visible to ignore. I really hoped he wouldn't hit me till after the party but he couldn't find his phone and took it out on me. He still found it in his pocket anyway. I hate him so much...

I thought of buying a swimsuit that would cover up my stomach but the dress code was boy's shirtless if you're going in the water. I don't know why Gianna wanted that. She was probably looking for some hunky dude to be her boyfriend. Jake's words not mine. Chapa had already bought me a nice swimsuit with her own money because I'd treated her to ice cream yesterday.
I sighed and put on my swimsuit then my cover up: A blue and white striped button-up shirt with all the buttons undone, a loose white shirt inside, blue jean shorts, white socks and some black sandals. Simple but good. I fluff up my hair a bit and walk over to the driver. He takes me to the beach and I see the gang there eating barbecue.

Mika was wearing a baby pink, floral sundress with black sunglasses, Miles was wearing a yellow, shirt with black palm trees on them with matching shorts, Jake was wearing a red shirt and black jean shorts, Jessica was wearing a baggy lavender shirt and a long white skirt and Chapa was wearing a black baggy shirt with white shorts and black sunglasses.

"Bose!" Miles calls out.
"Come here, bud, we already started on the barbecue!" Mika says
I walk over to them and sit beside Chapa and we start to eat. Soon, we wanted to get changed out of our cover ups and I got nervous.
"Bose? Come on, let's go" Mika says and Miles drags me off the rock I was sitting on and pushes to towards the changing room. He's surprisingly strong. While everyone was changing, I got out without anyone noticing. Chapa and Jessica comes out first. Chapa was wearing one of those swimsuits that had shorts, it was black and the top was a little bit revealing and her back was exposed, I drew my eyes away from that, blushing. Jessica wore a pink swimsuit, like Chapa's.
"Bose? Go change!" Jessica tells me.
"No, I don't feel like swimming anymore" I try to wiggle out of this.
"You were really excited just a few days ago" she crosses her arms over her chest.
"Well, I'm not..." I say, my voice a bit too high-pitched.
"You're lying... Are you embarrassed about taking off your shirt?" she asked
"Umm, yeah..." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Is it because you don't have a six-pack?" Jessica asked again.
"Bose has a six-pack" Chapa pipes up and Jessica shoot her a look," What? We've had sleepovers"
"I'm gonna ask questions later" Jessica says to Chapa then turns bac to me," Just take it off! Have Fun!" She goes for my shirt, trying to pull it up. Chapa joined in.
"Jessica, stop! Chapa please, let go!" I said trying to grab onto my shirt. We struggle with it for a while until we ripped it... My nasty bruises were exposed. Jessica looked scared, Chapa looked up at me, the same look she gave me a few days ago. She looked so worried.
"Bose..." she started

I made a run for it.

A/N: Part 2? Hope you liked it!