Party Crashers 🥳 😎🖤

Heyyyyyyy
Guess who's baacckkkkk with another chapter, so sorry, I've been watching too many kdramas (T^T)This one was requested by my lovely follower and reader:
XxJenlisa2Xx

As you know, I'm Brainstorm's lover.
Oh, why did he have to leave me? We were about to be officially official until those meddling kids and that grandpa named Captain Man ruined everything!
Oh, you people are wondering, how the heck am I still alive? Well, when I was pushed into the sea I found this girl named Clone Chapa in a small sailboat eating spaghetti(Lol, I'm following anyone who gets that reference and can tell me the title of the episode and where it's from)

"Hello, Lilith," she said to me. She gave me her hand and pulled me into the boat.
"I've heard a lot about you,"she said.
"Really? How?" I asked, wringing my wet hair.
"I was eavesdropping when Brainstorm was telling Chest monster about his story called: How I almost got officially official. Terrible name, I know. I also follow you on fakebook. And I have something to tell you. "

"Well, tell me," I said, taking off my boot and pouring all the water in it into the sea.
"When you took Danger Force's powers, they got them back by taking the powers from my friends and I. The Danger Force kids are actually high schoolers at Swellview Juniour High."
"Hold up! Highschoolers at Swellview Juniour High? My brother went there! But, you and your friends had powers?"
"Yes, because we're Danger Force's clones. I'm Volt's clone, Clone Lula Elena Chapa DeSilva. Brainstorm are Bose O'Brian, AWOL is Miles Macklin, and Shoutoutis Mika Macklin."

I couldn't believe my ears, I knew Danger Force's identities!

"So, you're Volt? But cloned? And Brainstorm is the mayor's son, Bose O'Brian? I knew there was something so handsome about him!" I said, and she nodded, "So, why are you telling me?"

"Because I want to help you get what you want, Brainstorm, or Bose. I know you also want revenge on the Danger Force kids, and so do you. Let's work together." she smiled, passing me a palte of spaghetti.
"It would be my pleasure." I said, taking the plate from her and twirling some on my fork.

TIMESKIP

Miles' POV

I was in Chemistry class trying to do an experiment that the teacher asked us to do but I got paired with my ever so controlling sister who's telling me about how I should add half of a drop of the chemical then the rest first to avoid any accidents.

"It's a very safe option, Miles!!" she yells, and I facepalm myself.

Then there was an announcement coming from the principals office through the speakers.

"Attention all students of Swellview Juniour High, this Saturday, The Vice Mayor is hosting a party. So come in your best, fancy clothes and try not to annoy him at the party. Ooh, and he wants Bose O'Brian to bring his girlfriend. Thank you. "

"I don't have a girlfriend!"Bose threw his hands up in the air.
"He said you should find one and bring her as a date." the principal replied.
"You can hear us?"Mika asked
"Uhm, no?" the principal replied.

Next was lunch. Mika walked over to Chapa to wake her up as she was asleep during this class.
"I'm up!" she yelled.

TIMESKIPTOLUNCH

Bose's POV

"Bose needs a what?" Chapa asks for the third time.
"A girlfriend!"Mika says again.
"He can't get a girlfriend in less than 24 hours!" Chapa says
"Well, he can get a fake one," Miles says, taking a bite of his sandwhich.
"That is true," Chapa says, popping a french fry into my mouth.
"Bosey, who's gonna be your fake girlfriend?" She asked me. "Mmm.."I thought while chewing.
"I'll do it!"Mika pipes up, and I choked a little.
"No, you won't!"Miles, Chapa, and some other kids behind us yelled.