Criminal Crush🖤

Hiii

Sorry for not updating, just keep in mind that it'll be really hard to get updates out bc of school(I'm crying omlll)

This chapter might be a bit confusing so lemme explain a bit:

Danger Force is a bit different in this chapter, instead of Chapa/Volt, there's Henry's cousin, Madison Hart. Chapa is still in this story (obvi)but she's a villain and she was born with her powers unlike the rest.

ANYWAY LETS STARTTT(ENJOY THE MUSIC! Give me request for the songs I should put on here too!)

~~~

Third Person POV:

Danger Force is a four member superhero team of AWOL(Miles Macklin), SHOUTOUT(Mika Macklin), BRAINSTORM(Bose O'Brian) and TYNEE (Madison Hart). They've been trying to capture the smoothest criminals in Swellview called the "Steel Serpents".

SHOUTOUT's POV:

"We have to capture them! We've failed 17 times!" I yelled at Madison who was getting tired of chasing after the 'Steel Serpents'.
"Just forget them! We've tried already, they're too damn hard to catch! Especially Volt! She's got fricking strong powers and I don't know how!" she argued.
"Madison, SUCK IT UP!!" Miles yelled, " Let's just try again!"
"Ugh!" Madison gives in angrily and chews her gum vigorously. Bose walks into the room and kisses her . They've been dating for six months. Madison is Henry's cousin who gets everyone pissed off when she can't have her way. Ray hired her mostly because she reminds him of henry and she can fight crime a bit. she's got a temper like Piper but it's not as serious as hers(So, I've heard). She's really pretty but more annoying than pretty.
(A/N: Here's a pic of Madison:

And her outfit too:

We took the Man Buggy and zoomed off to the scene of the crime

We took the Man Buggy and zoomed off to the scene of the crime. We saw the Serpents robbing a jewelry store, all the employees were on the floor frightened.
"Hey! Serpents! Drop the stacks!" Miles yelled and one of them drop his mag of money but earned a slap on the head from another.
"Make us," a deep voice in a British accent said. His face was covered by his black hoodies but from that voice, I could tell he was cute. I didn't realize I was standing still until one of the girl Serpents grabbed my leg and flung me out the window. I landed on some dude's sports car which I hoped wasn't too dented. I groaned in pain as I struggled to get up.