Introduction / Welcome

If it's been a while since you've read the other version of this book, Welcome. I'm Neopolitan, also known as Dennis, I'm a hobby writer and wrote the book "Tied to the Enemy"

If you're here, I'm guessing you read the book or stumbled upon this book while looking for other reader inserts for Highschool DxD.

For those who read the other version, the Origin of Y/n won't change much or at all, so the first few chapters won't be that relevant up until the church incident.
But if you need a refresher, the entire bio is on the other book if you need it.

For those who haven't read it, I hope you enjoy what lies ahead. Updates will be relatively slow, unless I feel motivated to write a few chapters, seeing as I'm alternating updates with my book "Web of Corruption"

Other than that, all I'm changing from the first few chapters of the other book is the perspective. I kinda fell off of the first person perspective for the entire of a book, so unless specified, it'll all be in third person perspective.

With that all out of the way, welcome, to duality, a book where y/n won't stay by the side of the Gregory Peerage to be with his lover....or maybe lovers in the future, I'm still not sure.

Also, don't be afraid to leave comments or criticism, I usually read all comments from my books, so let loose

Now then, enough shit, onto the book,

Enjoy!