Chapter 7

Soon enough, Y/n reappeard in his home where he noticed the fallen angels sitting around the table eating dinner.

Y/n: "Guess everyone's here. Azazel sends his regards. You lot aren't in trouble for what you did. At least, from his side of things."

Kalavarna: "That is a relieve to hear."

Mittelt: "What did he want you for?"

Giving the 4 a quick rundown of what the two talked about. Raynare was visibly mad for being tricked by Kokabiel while the others hung their head for not realizing. Y/n layed the thorn onto the table afterward, showing it to all of them.

Dohnaseek: "I heard of their existence, but I never thought id see one up close."

Mittelt: "I feel uneasy looking at it...makes my shiver."

Raynare: "I'm guessing you're gonna be giving your new toy a test run in the near future."

Y/n: "I can sense a few strays still in town, so why not hunt them down tomorrow night? Or at least one of them."

Smiling, Raynare insisted on accompanying him to see the weapon live which y/n couldn't reject.
Once everything was set, the lot of them went to their rooms to sleep for the night.

While the next day was a school day, y/n stopped going after leaving the gremory peerage to prevent potential daily skirmishes with the members who were most likely to feel more betrayed then others.

Once it was dark out after an uneventful day, y/n and Raynare made their way to a warehouse where the reaper sensed a stray and entered with his lover.

Y/n: "Smells like shit in here..."

???: "what a lovely aroma, tainted by the vile aroma of a fallen slut."

From the corner of the warehouse, a woman stepped forth. Seemingly naked with what looked like spider legs on her back.

Y/n: "The only thing vile here is you, you call this dump your home? Let me guess, you have a designated shit Corner?"

???: "you know I was gonna keep you as a breeding too, but now you're just pissing me off!"

Her nails quickly turned into claws as her spider legs spread wide as well. Raynare summoned a spear just in case.

Y/n: "And you're just my experiment for to night. And it seems you've already lost."

The stray shot a web from it's four legs at y/n who shattered like glass while the web etched itself into the floor, stunning the stray.

Raynare: "Seems like her silk is acidic love."

Y/n: "Figured as much."

Hearing the voice behind her, the stray quickly turned around to come face to face with y/n who was pointing his thorn at her abdomen and fired 2 rounds which lodges themselves in.

Jumping back, the stray fell to one knee panting as she tried removing the large spikes from her stomach, but to no avail.

???: "w-what the- why won't they rip free!"

Y/n: "The more you try and pull them out, the more they lodge themselves into the target and drain more."

???: "d-drain? Damn you!"

As she rushed y/n to attack with her claws, both him and Raynare noticed she was already drastically slower than before.

Y/n easily dodged the swipes and decided to get a bit more serious. He quickly summoned one of his scythes and cut off one of the strays arms, making her scream in pain as she clutched the stump.