Chapter 1

As the light fell into the bedroom of a young student, he slowly began to stir awake. As he did however, he was held down by a weight, a familiar smelling one.

He looked down with half closed eyes to see dark hair drafted all over the bed,and two large black wings on either side of him. Quickly he realized the weight was his Lover, a fallen Angel named Raynare. He smiled and gently shook her awake. Head to go to school, while she had to prepare for a murder thanks to the rouge Fallen Leader who send her to Kuoh back when they met.

Y/n: "Ray-Ray~ time to get you love.~"

The fallen Angel stirred, lifting her head for a few moments before laying back down.

Raynare: "5 more minutes~..."

Y/n: "No can do Hun, I gotta get to school."

Reluctantly, she eventually got up and stretched her naked form, much to the delight of her Boyfriend who gave her a playful spank making her moan lightly.

Raynare: "Naughty Boy, you gotta get to school, yet you take the time to watch and spank me~?"

Y/n: "You know I can't resist it. Though you are right. I gotta get ready. When is you pseudo date with this Issei?"

At the mention of his name, Raynare rolled her eyes and sighed.

Raynare: "Sunday...I'll take him to the fountain we left off back then. So you don't have to watch the whole thing."

Y/n: "How thoughtful of you. Well I'm off, I'll let you know if I'm the one keeping an eye on you two that day."

With one final kiss, he left the house they shared. Y/n protects his home with a barrier he learned from his father. It stops magic energy from leaking out of the barrier, counseling him and Raynares presence there.

As he eventually stepped foot into the School, whispers were going around already. "The Lone Wolf" is what they call him due to his naturally a bit meaner look and the fact that he's rarely seen with others, even the ORC.
Eventually he made it to his class, the class he shared with Rias and Akeno due to them joining at roughly the same time.
Taking his seat, rias approved him, quickly followed by her queen.

Rias: " Y/n, we're meeting during lunch in the Club, hope you'll be there too."

Y/n: "It's about him isn't it?"

Him referring to Issei, to which his king nodded. He sighed and nodded as well.

Y/n: "I'll be there,don't worry about it."

Akeno: "Ohhh, someone seems to be in a bad mood~ there any way I can help you~?"

She winked at him and he chuckled, knowing her, she'd get along with Raynares due to their.....Kinky nature.

Y/n: "I'm fine Akeno, just a bit tired still."

Soon after, the teacher entered the classroom and classes started.

~~timeskip to lunch~~

During lunch, every member of Rias'Household gathered.

Rias on her desk, kiba and koneko on one couch, Akeno on the other, and Y/n leaned against a wall next to rias desk.

Rias: "We all sensed that Issei Hyoudou has a strong sacred gear, and that he is going on a date with a fallen Angel on Sunday. We need someone there in case he doesn't get a flyer by my familiar by that time."

A bit reluctant, Y/n volunteered for it, saying he had nothing to do on Sunday. Rias smiled and allowed y/n to supervise the "date"
The rest of the day, the group stayed in the Clubhouse discussing pacts and other devil business.
Eventually, everyone started leaving, leaving y/n to be the last to exit. Before he left however, rias stopped him for a moment.