Chapter 2

After Issei was resurrected by Rias as a Devil, the next two days he became victim to both Kalavarna and Dohnaseek who tried finishing what Raynare started, though to no avail seeing as rias seemed particularly set on keeping him around.

After he fell unconscious because of Dohnaseek, y/n 'clashed' blades with him to buy him time and get out as he realized he still was technically a servant of house Gremory.

After he escaped, He landed back on the floor next to rias and an unconscious Issei.

Rias: "We gonna explain it all to him ... Y/n, please bring him to the ORC tomorrow."

The boys scythes of despair dissappeard quickly as he nodded.

Y/n: "You got it boss. Guessing you'll be healing him... again?"

His king nodded and he sighed before teleporting back home in the blink of an eye.

~~timeskip to school lunch~~

In Issei's class, whispers started to go around seeing as an upperclassmen entered the room. Y/n scanned the room till his eyes fell onto the pervert.

Y/n: "Issei, get a move on, the president wants to see you!"

He yelled at the boy who was surprised at the harsh tone he heard. As the pleading continued by the class to not take him in case y/n catches his pervertedness, y/n just smirked.

Y/n: "It won't come to that ladies, after all, who would rat him out to the kendo club If not myself."

He smirked seeing Isseis reaction that he was the reason he's always caught as they make their way to the orc.

Entering the Clubhouse, Koneko and kiba sat on the couch, while akeno was ready to give rias her clothes after she steps out of the shower.

Once she was finished and dressed, she gave Issei the rundown of the supernatural and the fallen angel that killed him originally, making y/n chuckle.

Y/n: "She's still around eh? That's the fallen angel that got me a few years ago."

Issei: "Wait for real? Then how come my friends don't remember her?"

Y/n: "Once a fallen angel killed it's target, it wipes the memory of themselves from everyone that saw them. Just like rias does whenever she healed you."

Thinking back, his parents never asked why the readhead was at his home, making him realize he's saying the truth.

Rias then explained to him he possesses a sacred gear, he focused on his left arm, and eventually, a red gauntlet appeard on his arm, y/n eyes widened.

Rias: "That's twice critical, it boosts you power by double."

Y/n: "Definitely not twice critical...that's the gauntlet of the red dragon emperor...and he's the wielder...oh for fucks sake! Well that was underwhelming...if that's all I'll be taking my leave."

Rias: "Y/n, please keep an eye on Issei for the next few days, just so he doesn't get into any more fallen angel trouble."

Y/n: "Sure thing rias..."

With that, everyone slowly started to leave, and on the next morning, y/n reluctantly met up with Issei.
As the two were walking to school, they heard a Yelp.

A blond girl in a Nun outfit fell to the floor.

???: "I'm such a klutz."

Issei quickly rushed over to her and helped her up.

Y/n: "You alright over there miss?"

???: "Uhm, yeah, I'm fine really."

After her veil got blown away and y/n quickly caught it, he saw Issei with a very disturbing face as he looked at the nun. He quickly frilledhis fish into his skull,making him Yelp in pain as he held his head.