Sneaking out the window

My parents asked why I ate so little if I had an extra hour of practice today.

I just told them I ate on the way home.

Truth is, it's two am on a Saturday and the soccer team decided to sneak out and meet up in a diner.

Under my long black coat, I wore a blue crop top with a bra like top and black short shorts, and a high ponytail.

After a few minutes of walking, I made it to the small restaurant.

I walked in and notice the girls were all there at one table. There were also two guys, but they were arguing at their own table.

"Oh my god, hey girl!" Min smiled and waved.

I grinned and sat on the spot she patted.

"Did your parents catch you?" Eui passed me a plate and chopsticks.

"Girl, you think I'd be here if they did?"

We all laughed and I glanced at the two boys.

They were looking over at our table.

Are we being too loud?

Should I say something?

The one with black hair is kinda hot... I wouldn't mind "apologizing" to him on my knees...

Is he looking at me?

Nah.

I looked back to my friends.

"Y'all, I'm so excited! Next Friday, the big game! Team captain, you ready for that shit?!"

The girls all cheered and I revived some excited punches and back patting.

"Bruh, shut up! I could be ready, but the rest of you better be too! I'm not caring like last time."

Everyone laughed.

"Jhigh versus those Phigh bitches, home game! Be there or be square!"

"I know you did not just say that..."

I smiled as the group was filled with excited chatter.

I really wanna go pro with soccer. I wanna play in the Olympics, and be known as one of the best players in the best team. The fake doesn't interest me. But I would like some recognition if I make it big.

Plus, I'll be rich! My mom and dad won't ever have to stay up till five in the morning trying to work out how to pay bills while still having enough for food.

"You good?"

I blinked and looked at Min.

"Yeah, just thinking about what it'll be like to go pro." I grinned.  "Holy shit, it's already four in the morning!? I gotta go, my parents will be up soon for work." I stood up and tossed some cash on the table.

"20 bucks from YN, everyone else, cough it up."

"Hey, YN, can I borrow five bucks?"

"This is my last bit of money." I rolled my eyes but handed it to her.

"Thanks!"

"You work tomorrow?"

"At ten in the morning." I stood up and stretched.

"Are you working a 12 again?"

"Yeah. Hopefully, the boss will let me work overtime again."

"Hey, if you're ever short on anything, you know you can count on us to help you out. Don't overwork yourself."

"I know, thanks, guys."

"Hey, let us walk you home! There's drunks and weirdos out right now."

"I know, but it's just a two minute walk. I'll be quick. You guys can just watch me from here, I don't wanna ruin your fun."

I glanced at the table where the boys sat, but they were gone.

Ah, to bad.

I walked out and saw a black car parked near the store. The windows were highly tinted.

I'm pretty sure that amount isn't legal but whatever. None of my business.