Yawn

I scanned the customer's items, suppressing a yawn as I put them in a bag.

"That'll be 18 dollars and 56 cents."

They handed me a 20 and I went on with grabbing their change.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I waved.

They ignored me and left.

"I hope a pebble gets stuck in between the lines of the bottom of your shoe so it makes that annoying sound every time you walk and you can't get it out till you get home..."

After a few minutes of no customers, I decided to start restocking the shelves.

"Hey, do you have any instant ramen here?"

I jumped and spun around to see two men looking at me.

"Oh, hello..."

I tried not to show them how spooked I was.

"I told you not to sneak up on people, it creeps them out." The blonde shook his head.

Oh, they're the men from yesterday!

"Shut up, I'm talking to her."

"No, you're freaking her out! Hey, careful with this one. He's a perv."

"Why you-"

"Instant ramen is two isles down, on your..." I pause and made two L's with my hands. "On your left. Wait, no, it would be your right...right? Yeah. Your right." I nodded.

Bruhhhhh, how stupid are you!? Why would you do this in front of your customers!?

"Goo, go get the ramen."

"SINCE WHEN DO WE EAT INSTANT RAMEN!?"

"Shut up and go!"

"God damn it!" He stomped away.

"Sorry about him."

"Oh, that's fine."

Ummmm, leave me alone???

"Your name's YN?"

I glanced at my name tag.

"Yup. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

I'm so tired, I'm so not in the mood to talk with people. But...customer service...smile and wave.

"Hmm. I saw you yesterday. At the restaurant. Do you go there a lot?"

"Only like, twice a month." I nodded with a smile, kneeling down to switch out some canned goods.

"It has good food for such a shabby place."

"That's true. Do you go there a lot?"

Cut the small talk, please...

"Yesterday was my first time."

"Hey you perv, stop harassing her, she's clearly uncomfortable. I got the shit, pat, and let's go!" The blonde stuck his head into the aisle. I stood up and walked over to the cash register.

The two were arguing and I mentally prepared myself to clean up the mess if they start a fight.

The black haired one and Goo walked up to the cashier and set down their items. The black hair one picked out a few more things, I don't think he even looked, he just grabbed whatever was in his reach and set it down.

Beep...beep...beep....

This is gonna take a while.

The door opened and Thomas walked in.

Ugh.

He's a pervert who always comes in trying to mess around with me, thinks pissing me off is fun, and is always trying to take shit without paying.

"Wow, you look like shit!" He laughed.

"Hello, Thomas."

Bang.

He smirked at me as the stuff he swept off the counter broke open onto the floor.

"Oops."

"Starting off early I see..."

"Oh no, let me make up for it! Drop your pants and bend over."

I ignored him as he laughed and continued to scan and bag the items.

"That'll be 173 dollars and 56 cents."

"I'll pay with card." I nodded and he held up his blank white card.

I tapped the card button on my screen and nodded.

Verr verm ver ver.

I pulled the receipt out and handed it to him.

As I did, I noticed the name. Gun Jong Park.

"Are you Korean?" I asked before I could think.

"Japanese." He shook his head.

I nodded.

I thought Park was a Korean last name. Maybe his dad is Korean and he grew up in Japan? Who knows.

"YN, I hope you know that question was highly racist."

"It was just a question, Thomas. Have a good rest of your day. I nodded.

"Thank you, you too."

"Perv. AHH!"

I gasped as Gun slipped on the shit Thomas dropped, tried to grab his friend for stability, but failed and...knocked Goo's head against Thomas's head?

I'm not too sure how he pulled it off. So don't ask.