Thats creepy...

We won of course.

The soccer game I mean.

And now my mom wants to throw this big ass party for me???

"Um, mama, I'm not ungrateful or anything, but...you sure we got the money for this party?" I asked pushing the cart as she threw in random shit she thought we'd need.

"Of course we do! You'll have to thank your friend!"

"Friend? Which friend?"

"You know, the one that went to your last two games?"

"Uh....what did he look like?"

"Tall, black slicked back hair, expensive clothes, smells good and looks a bit like a smoker. He kept fidgeting, would reach into his pockets, and was chewing anti-smoking gum?"

I thought for a second.

"Was it Zack?"

"Zack is a smoker?" She looked surprised.

"Um, no."

Not anymore at least.

My mom hates smokers. She thinks they're all thugs. But she loves people that are trying to quit.

"Well, it wasn't Zack. I've never met this guy before. He was wearing sunglasses. Said he met you at a restaurant."

I shivered as I remember Gun.

Nah, couldn't be him.

"Anyways, why do I have to thank them?"

"They're the ones that gave us the money to throw you this party!"

"That was awfully nice of them."

"I know right!? They said I could keep the rest if it wasn't spent, too!"

The total came out to over 5,000 dollars. I half expect the bills to come out as fake but nope. The cashier handed us the change and told us to have a good day.

I couldn't figure it out. The only person in my friend group that fits the description is Zack but he wasn't at the game.

It was killing me.

I wanted to know.

I'm not being stalked, right?

"We still have 5,000 dollars left, YN, isn't that great!? We're ordering catering too! Your friend gave me a card from his favorite place! He said he'd order it all for us!"

"Mom, who the fuck are you talking about!?"

I instantly covered my mouth and refused to look over at my mom.

"Excuse me!?"

"Who the fudge...who the fudge are you talking about...."

"That's what I thought..." she huffed before asking if I was in the mood for ice cream.

"Wait, so someone just gave your mom money and said you guys were friends!?" Eui asked in shock.

"Apparently. And I can't think of who it is!"

"That's so scary! Are you okay?" Min asked concerned.

"Yeah, it's probably a big misunderstanding. I'll see you guys-" I paused.

"What is it?"

"Sorry, I just thought I heard something outside my window. I'll see you guys later."

"Be safe, make sure all the entryways are shut tight!"

"Bye YN! I'll be praying for you!"

"Thanks guys. Bye!" I hung up and looked back out my window.

It sounded like someone stepped on the leaves below my window. I was about to open it to peek out but I didn't wanna be that person in the horror movies. Instead, I closed my curtains and walked around my small house.

We have two bedrooms at the top of the stairs and on the bottom floor, we have a bathroom, the kitchen and dining room which are practically the same room and a small little living room.

It's pretty big compared to the houses of my more unfortunate friends and family.

I couldn't find anything suspicious so I went to bed.

It's all in my head... It's all in my head.