Special Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"Talking"
'Thought'
*Time/Location*

*Unknown Forest*

??? opens his eyes. He seems to be laying on the ground as his eyes are looking straight to the sky. The last thing he remembers is him and his three best friends were going home in a group.

???: "What the..."

??? raises himself from the ground and inspects himself. He's still in his highschool uniform. He then looks around. He seems to be in a middle of a forest. He sees his three friends lying on the ground also in their school uniform. He breaths a heavy sigh as he thought he was going to be alone to whatever this place is located.

???: "Well damn, I thought I would be the only one here. I guess I also dragged down my friends too huh, kehehe."

??? raised his body and went to one of his friends who has black hair.

???: "Hey, Junpei, wake up!"

??? shakes Junpei, he slowly wakes up as his eyes starts to move.

Junpei: "Huh? What... Who... Who are you?"

???: "What do you mean? Its me, Yuto."

Junpei rubs his eyes as he grabs his glasses on the ground and puts it on his eyes.

Junpei: "Huh, Yuto? Why do you have white hair?"

Yuto: "Wait, I have white hair?"

Junpei: "Yeah, what happened to your black hair. Its completely white."

Yuto checks his hair by plucking one of it and inspecting it.

Yuto: "Wow, you are right. I do have white hair."

Junpei starts to look around.

Junpei: "What the hell. Where are we?"

Yuto: "I don't know. We seem to be stranded in the middle of a forest."

Junpei: "We're probably kidnapped by someone!"

Junpei makes a shock face which makes Yuto laugh.

Yuto: "C'mon, let's have a look around. We are stranded in the middle of the forest. But first let's see our other two friends."

Junpei raises himself and Yuto went to one of their friends who has blonde hair.

Yuto: "Look who fell asleep first."

Junpei: "Prank him Yuto."

Yuto: "Hehe, you already know it."

As Yuto was about to touch his blonde friend. Suddenly his eyes opened fast and wide. As he then suddenly raised his upper body while in a stance.

???: "Haah! Do not touch me you homos!"

Yuto: "Heh, well it seems our german friend Tobias is fully awake."

Junpei: "Aw men, I wanted to prank him after what he did to me."

Junpei reminiscence of a prank done by Tobias to him, he drew on his face while he was sleeping in class. Then when the teacher called him he suddenly stands up with drool and funny drawings on his face, the whole class was laughing at him. Junpei clenches his hand into a fist as he is filled with revenge.

Junpei: "I will have vengeance soon!"

Then their last friend who has brown hair and is named Ikasu is already awake as he is starting to stand up.

Yuto: "It seems everyone is awake. Me, Junpei, Tobias, and Ikasu. We are currently stranded in the middle of a forest. And the only thing I remember is that all four of us were going home then suddenly my vision went black then I found myself lying here."