Chapter 01 : the accident

It had all gone black for sometime and all she could recall back was .... turning the wheel , the truck ? , she didn't why or how but he was mumbling that the brakes had stopped working .

As soon as she breathed in she felt an immense headache and as she reached for her scalp her hand was all covered in a sticky liquid that she assumed to be blood , she tried to open her eyes in order to confirm her suspicion but as soon as her eyelids were preyed open she shut them again , the sunlight making her aching head worse .

But she had to be strong , she had to do this for her own sake , for the sake of her son , she had to survive . For the sake of ender ..... ender . ENDER , ENDER WAS THERE IN THE CAR WITH HER IN THE PASSANGER SEAT .

" Ender , ender ! Can you hear me ? ARE YOU HERE ? ENDEER !!! " she shouted as loud as her hoarse voice allowed her too .

She looked ahead , there were two bodies and neither one of them was moving or saying a word , they were at the front line of the accident .

She prayed silently to whatever god who was willing to listen to her , that they were alright , that they would be alright .

She touched ender's arm gently from where she was seated but there was no reaction from the other end . Then she moved to çağatay nudging his seat a bit trying to get some kind of hope in any word or action from either sides but it was all wishful thinking .

She wasn't wearing her seatbelt and for the first time in her life she was thankful for not following law .

She noticed her phone on the ground , a broken glass , barely functional to write the ambulance's number .

" hello , you called the ambulance ? " a man on the other side said .

" I was in a car crash with two other people and both of them are unconscious , please track the phone and come , please hurry  " she sobbed against the words trying to be strong enough to mutter the words that might save their life .

She wanted to cry and breakdown , maybe even close her eyes and fall into a deep slumber , because god was she tired and for a moment she felt like this fighting wouldn't be worth it .

But then her eyes met a lock of black colored hair and it felt like every little move she would make , would cost her her world .

The window of her right side was broken with some shreds left , she took off her coat slowly finally being able to recognize the pain in her abdomen and left arm , maybe a broken rib and arm are not the worst thing in this situation .

With the help of her coat she was able to get rid of shreds of glass left and hardly , with much effort she was able to get out .

As soon as her feet reached the ground she ran to ender's side , the woman was unconscious , she had a deep cut of the left side of her head and little cuts of both of her arms and some on her face .

The woman ahead of her was not the ender she used to know , not the ender that was in front of her not even fifteen minutes ago .

Her (ex) bestfriend if her heart allowed her to register the word (ex) , her bestfriend , the strongest person she had ever known , the one and only Ender celebi ;  the woman who stood by her side through thick and thin , the one that was there all along , the one that never left , the one that never hurt her (intentionally that was) , because they hurt each other multiple times when the only thing they wanted was to make the other the happiest alive .